Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Multiple Accounts

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Multiple Accounts
Roll up Roll up, People always stroll up, Say "Why don't you grow up?" No Thank You ! - Zoundz - Can't Cheat Karma

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-06-2012 22:35
Find all posts by this user
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Duplicate Accounts
(12-06-2012 18:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  The fact is you always have & will continue to be more clever than me.

Modesty prevents me from disagreeing with you. Cool, 1 down - 54,114 [and counting] members left. Cheers, #TheOneAndOnly FS.
12-06-2012 23:03
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Rolleyes

[Image: image.jpg]
16-06-2012 02:32
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I thought it might have been Visions as Boomer said ...

Quote:Only a few will possess the insight & vision to see through this deceit.

That was the give away.

So, who opened the account then?? bladewave

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
16-06-2012 11:25
skully Offline

Visions was not a match for an active member of this forum, the two other accounts that matched this person have also been banned.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
16-06-2012 12:50
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

One probable reason 4 having another account is for your alter ego...maybe??
I can only put it down to peeps being total fuck ups...Why big yourself up....just be yourself and be looked upon for who U are and not for being fake....
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2012 13:10 by Clit Eastwood.)
16-06-2012 13:02
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

And the moral of the story is...

Don't feck about with the mysterious little men in green.

They know how many accounts you have, where your server is, what you had for tea and which room in the house you like to wank in... Smile
16-06-2012 13:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

His motive for being part of this Forum were misplaced at best.To quote The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
16-06-2012 14:18
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(12-06-2012 19:27 )Visions Wrote:  I've just joined and already people think I'm someone else I'm Craig by the way!! and joined to have some fun it seems some members just want to stir trouble for you annoyed
Well looks like peoples suspicions were right in thinking he was someone else
16-06-2012 14:24
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I'm aware that this won't be appreciated, but from this point forward (or more accurately from Skully's post above onwards, given that since he made it, one post has been removed, and another has been edited), this thread can be used for discussing the concept of, motivations for setting up, dislike of, or any other non-personal based chat about multiple accounts. It cannot be used for making unfounded allegations (however 'coded' or subtle) against existing active members. If, as is often the case, and was the case with the discussions on who Visions might be a match for, theories prove to be incorrect, then it is unfair on that active member.

As an exception to the above, this thread can also be used for discussing members who have had their account closed for this reason. Although note, that this is not a blanket exception, and if circumstances arise or exist where this is not the case, then it may be that such discussion would need to be curtailed.

As an aside, anyone can set up an account on the forum to spoof or fake another member (a popular trend on twitter). This occurred yesterday when Visions set up a new account called Love83. To be clear and transparent about Visions, although its not certain, it appears pretty likely that he was a match for someone who has set up in excess of 100+, or maybe even 200+ accounts on this forum.

As Skully explained on page one of this thread, if anyone believes that an active member has more than one account, then please contact a moderator who can run checks. As in the case of Visions, on whom a check was made early on and no match was identified, its worth noting that it can sometimes take a little time to identify a match.
16-06-2012 15:30
Thread Closed