Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Multiple Accounts

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Multiple Accounts
(10-09-2012 20:38 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ Because he was never banned

So posters can leave the kind of reps he did (reps that were considered bad enough to be removed by the mods) yet not get banned?

(10-09-2012 20:38 )Sm© Wrote:  Someone mentioned Tsu being changed from "account closed" to "banned" maybe his views on this forum and its members, and some Blatent lies about the forum admin prompted that change?

He had his account closed with no intention of returning. Why would there be the need for him to be banned if all he had to post are "blatant lies" and certain views (interesting that this would be enough to get a poster banned while an abusive negative repping spree wouldn't)? Perhaps you could post some of these alleged lies so anyone who might seek them out after reading your post won't be fooled by them?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-09-2012 20:48
Find all posts by this user
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

Hi, I'm a new member here, joined up last week so I could start capping. Within a day of joining I had several dm asking if I was Don Tingly - sick fukk, telling me if I was him then thanks for neg certain repping members. None of that really maed sense until someone apologised by dm and pointed me in the direction of this thread LOL. At least people will believe me now!
10-09-2012 20:59
admin. Offline
Administrator

(10-09-2012 20:27 )iloveMegan Wrote:  If I remember rightly the SikkFukk account was opened before the Don Tingley one, after that account was closed he went back to using SikkFukk. I recall thinking that it was strange that his "new" account predated his closed one. However as the accounts are now merged I can't confirm which one was opened first.

Just to clear this point up, the original Don Tingley account was opened on 7 February this year and the SikkFukk account was opened on 21 June this year. When the 2 accounts were merged the earlier of the 2 dates would have been applied to the merged account, i.e. 7 February.
11-09-2012 17:57
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Cheers admin Important

I think most people knew that anyway,they still might not believe you though Rolleyes
11-09-2012 18:04
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(11-09-2012 17:57 )admin Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 20:27 )iloveMegan Wrote:  If I remember rightly the SikkFukk account was opened before the Don Tingley one, after that account was closed he went back to using SikkFukk. I recall thinking that it was strange that his "new" account predated his closed one. However as the accounts are now merged I can't confirm which one was opened first.

Just to clear this point up, the original Don Tingley account was opened on 7 February this year and the SikkFukk account was opened on 21 June this year. When the 2 accounts were merged the earlier of the 2 dates would have been applied to the merged account, i.e. 7 February.

Not answering the main problem here though, this is just saying someone can post literally anything they want as long as there using an alt account and all that will happen is the accounts will be merged. Why bother having mods if thats whats happening?
11-09-2012 18:04
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(11-09-2012 18:04 )199lives Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 17:57 )admin Wrote:  

Not answering the main problem here though, this is just saying someone can post literally anything they want as long as there using an alt account and all that will happen is the accounts will be merged. Why bother having mods if thats whats happening?

And what did he post that was so bad?

All he done was give out lots of neg reps in the one go,so its ok to say what you want when giving a neg rep but you cant give more than one at a time....is that it?
11-09-2012 18:08
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2012 18:04 )199lives Wrote:  this is just saying someone can post literally anything they want as long as there using an alt account and all that will happen is the accounts will be merged.

I thought that duplicate accounts are always likely to be merged anyway. It's nothing to do with what is posted.
11-09-2012 18:10
199lives Offline
Master Poster

well they were all so bad that when 'sikkfukk' was banned they were deletd which deoesn't usually happen, so there is no evidence of the reps.
11-09-2012 18:11
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(11-09-2012 17:57 )admin Wrote:  the SikkFukk account was opened on 21 June this year

So just days after Don created his "goodbye" thread then: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...446&page=1

Strange.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-09-2012 18:14
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(11-09-2012 18:11 )199lives Wrote:  well they were all so bad that when 'sikkfukk' was banned they were deletd which deoesn't usually happen, so there is no evidence of the reps.

There still there.....just changed to neutral,so the reps weren't as bad as you think Wink
11-09-2012 18:17
Thread Closed