cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Working In The Industry/Behind The Scenes, Interested?

PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Working In The Industry/Behind The Scenes, Interested?
Hiya

For the past 10-12 months I have found myself getting more and more involved within the world of glamour modelling. This wasn't something that was planned or something I set out to too. A friend of mine who I only met around Xmas time of last year used to work for Nuts magazine and I'm sure as anybody who works in the industry knows, a lot of the time it's who you know and who they know. He invited me along to a shoot as he was short handed and now here we are looking to start up a website and business. We have done various shoots for websites, promotion and are currently in the process of expanding, recruiting more girls and more staff.

Started out with helping with lighting, the odd bit of camera work etc. Now it's taken on a life of it's own. Now the reason why I am telling you is would any of you be interested in helping? This is a serious question. Looking for people who have experience with photography, video editing, help with lighting, set design, web site design, willing to give 110% to the work, location scouts etc.

We are not looking for people that go weak at the knees as soon as they are in front of a good looking woman or go tongue tied or think it's just going to be chat and flirt the day away. At the end of the day it is work and our goal is to bring out the best in these babes. We are based in the south east, so if you can drive or have any form of transport that would help as there are a variety of studios we often used that are spread out around the south east.

So if your interested and this sounds like something you would like to do please get in touch

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

16-06-2012 07:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Working In The Industry/Behind The Scenes, Interested?
Interesting! Hope it works out and you have a decent business! Maybe we will see a TV channel from you in the future Smile
17-07-2012 10:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles