Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Sophie Dee - Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sophie Dee - Chat & Discussion
(23-08-2012 15:07 )mrmann Wrote:  She was doing this sticking out of her lower lip, as if disappointed and seemed to be told not to go nude as well. The calls were low from when I watched, so that could be part of the reason, but they seemed to be taming her.

Yes she was boring and tame last night and been heavily restricted by the producer,she looked like she was told dont touch her knickers nevermind been aloud take them off!

(23-08-2012 16:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sophie has gone nude on studio 66, the show before last i think. dont think she's being tamed
The night before last she went naked.....you think Big Laugh
You know for well it was the night before last because you replied to my post saying she WILL be tamed over the caps posted in her thread,its in the last page of this thread incase you missed it Wink

As for you saying a girl going naked every night can be boring...dont take the piss man Important

These girls are on for like 7hrs a night in which most have clothes on for the majority of their shift and you mean to tell me that sophie could be classed as repetitive if she went naked last night for say an hour session....after her mighty 45min session the night before is it? LOL
23-08-2012 17:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophiedee Offline
adult film star :)

thanks for he nice comments guys!!!!! Smile

im on tonight.. sat and sunday!!!

last night was a little tamer... still trying to figure out what you horny guys like to see.

i'll be taking calls from 10pm till 5.30 am. would love to chat with ya.

---- oh and also what im aloud to do lol... im sooo used o just being naked and putting things inside my pussy lol and mouth.. but guess im not aloud to do that .haha.... so sorry i i got a little boring last night..don't want to get into trouble

kiesses.

sophie dee
follow me on twitter @sophiedee
23-08-2012 19:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

So much for Sophie not being tamed Rammy Wink
23-08-2012 19:18
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Gorgeous Welsh rarebitTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart and love the oilTongueTongueTongue
23-08-2012 19:28
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

A great surprise to see the lovely Sophie on our screens. Looking as good as she ever has Smile
23-08-2012 19:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

You weren't boring Sophie, but not allowing you to go nude seemed a bit overly cautious of the producer.

All it takes is a bit of trust between the women and the producers, and there can be plenty of nude sessions with great positions, without slips or anything that Ofcom would cry about.

I understand a lack of calls could be the reason not to go nude, but I do think the producers are being a bit restrictive as well.

Also, regardless of restrictions, sometimes you might have callers who want topless only, so that you can do certain moves that you won't be able to do while nude, so that's something which happens from time to time that we can understand.

Being topless only is fine, but when it's for the whole night, more than one night in a row, it gives us the impression that the censorship is being turned up a notch for certain reasons.

Glad you've on Studio 66, and hope you've had some fun there and in England as well Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 21:08 by mrmann.)
23-08-2012 20:54
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Sophie - your shows have been excellent. With the news she's on tonight, I better start looking for another tape.... better be quick - only a couple of minutes to go Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
23-08-2012 21:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-08-2012 19:18 )KerrAvon Wrote:  So much for Sophie not being tamed Rammy Wink

yep got meBig Grin welcome to the forum sophie, can totally understand you not wanting to get into trouble so no need to apologise for being tamer as your figuring out what you can and cant do.

none the less have enjoyed your shows so far on studio 66 and im sure ill enjoy your remaining shows tonight, saturday and sunday and hope you do regular guest stints on studio 66 after this one.

ps please get the producers to let you and paige pair up on sunday night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 22:31 by Rammyrascal.)
23-08-2012 22:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

top night from sophie, she looked very nice in her outfits and was on good form too. nice to see her naked as well last night

Piper Niven Superfan
24-08-2012 09:41
dikdangle Offline
Banned

Have to admit that she is gorgeous but that american accent is weird
24-08-2012 17:31

Click here to watch Studio 66