Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Tips to Having a Good Daytime Wank
I just started a thread on this subject over on 'Other daytime shows' about the girl on 956 at the moment.She's called sexy and usually does the night shows and this is her first day shift.As I mentioned on my thread I have seen her dirty talk and help at least 5 callers 'shoot their load' so may be worth a call from you guys that phone during the day! Smile
Great effort by the way Scotsman,you have probably saved a lot of guys a few quid with your reviews! This should be a 'Sticky' thread,pun sort of intended! Big Grin

Dreamlander
11-03-2009 15:24
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Dannii Harwood looks absolutely sensational today! I'm so tempted to call her and repeat my awesome call from last week but I'm pretty sure if another £25+ call goes on my £200+ bill, Orange will cut me off again!
11-03-2009 19:55
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I bet she would be worth it tho mate Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
11-03-2009 20:01
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

A word of advice for for everyone. It's not specific to watching the channels, but believe me it applies! Whatever your doing or watching, when you decide to enjoy some "special time" in the afternoon remember to close the curtains! The last thing you want is the postman looking through the window and waving the new arrival from Amazon.co.uk at you through the net curtains... Stupid postmanSad

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
11-03-2009 20:45
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

that hasn't happened to you mr g has it lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
11-03-2009 21:15
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

This afternoonSad Not the best day of my year so far...

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
11-03-2009 21:30
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

could have been worse mate lol.

11-03-2009 21:34
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

mr gummidge Wrote:This afternoonSad Not the best day of my year so far...

I wonder if the postman is thinking the same thing Big Grin
11-03-2009 22:22
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

what a delivey hehe

11-03-2009 23:20
phallusfungus Away

mr gummidge Wrote:A word of advice for for everyone. It's not specific to watching the channels, but believe me it applies! Whatever your doing or watching, when you decide to enjoy some "special time" in the afternoon remember to close the curtains! The last thing you want is the postman looking through the window and waving the new arrival from Amazon.co.uk at you through the net curtains... Stupid postmanSad

Did you feel a bit embarrassed signing for the delivery? Big Grin

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
11-03-2009 23:42
Thread Closed