Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips

BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: Tips to Having a Good Daytime Wank
phallusfungus Wrote:
mr gummidge Wrote:A word of advice for for everyone. It's not specific to watching the channels, but believe me it applies! Whatever your doing or watching, when you decide to enjoy some "special time" in the afternoon remember to close the curtains! The last thing you want is the postman looking through the window and waving the new arrival from Amazon.co.uk at you through the net curtains... Stupid postmanSad

Did you feel a bit embarrassed signing for the delivery? Big Grin

i hope he washed his hands. lol

now it would be funny if it was a man size box of kleenex the postie was delivering.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
12-03-2009 00:20
Find all posts by this user
acebill Offline
Junior Poster

I had the exact same thing happen 2 me except the postie was my a SISTER

Fav night - dionne/anastasia/kitty lea
fav day - emma spellar no tammy taylor no hannah mac.... sod it luv them all
12-03-2009 21:56
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

As I'm the one who took the thread off topic (Sorry Scotsman:shySmile I should be the one to take it back on topic. I haven't phoned a dayshow since the old Office Babe days and filth was pretty easy to get then, so maybe a suggestion from the daytime filth guru as to which channel has the highest rate of "goers" to "noers?" Give the phone queue lurkers (like meBig Grin) an idea of which channel they're most likely to hit the jackpot on...?

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
12-03-2009 22:44
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Definately The Pad. The Babestation girls are a lot tamer and it seems the stuff they talk about when you're getting off revolves around outfits and subtle hints etc. Whereas the naughty Pad girls like Kelly, Dannii and Michelle will basically have phonesex with you as long as you don't say any swear words.
12-03-2009 23:18
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I was watching 2 videos last night of a certain Babestation Daytime/Party People presenter from a few weeks ago. Anyway nothing was happening and she had cut a few callers and reminded people on the mic that it's flirty not dirty! In the very next call the guy asked her for a date and if she was single. She told him that her longterm boyfriend cheated on her with one of her best friends and that she had a one night stand with guy who wanted to fuck her. She said he was black and beautiful & big down below and that she shagged that dick all night long. She then asked the caller how old he was and he replied 53...she seemed disappointed.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2009 03:03 by Colbert Rules.)
13-03-2009 03:02
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

you couldn't tell us who this was in pm mate hehe

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
13-03-2009 03:26
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

kalel76 Wrote:you couldn't tell us who this was in pm mate hehe
I'm going to keep it to myself at the moment but she's one of my favourites. I'll give you another one from the same girl though. A caller was talking to her and she said 'I remember you...I've seen your pictures'. She started gigging and smiling and said 'your a big lad...very big infact, big all round'. Then the camera did a close-up and she had some of her hair in her mouth and she started to play with it. She turned her head slightly to the side and said 'that's good because my pussy is abit tight' She looked back at the camera and went red in the face.

13-03-2009 04:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Did you hear her say this, or just lip read it?
13-03-2009 10:19
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Scotsman Wrote:Did you hear her say this, or just lip read it?
I lipread her, it was pretty easy to be honest which makes a change but I had to watch a boring hour of nothing before hand.

13-03-2009 16:39
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldn't be 100% sure relying on lip reading to be honest. It isn't always perfectly clear what people are saying and sometime watching the shows, you see what you want them to be saying rather than what they're actually saying.
13-03-2009 18:03
Thread Closed