Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Sexysat TV - caps & videos

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sexysat TV - caps & videos
The 9th model's name is Vanessa - she's new. See http://www,liveshow-tv,com/en/Forum/SexySat-TV/Videos-Requests/Vanessa-II-Videos-Caps

I'll cap some of her shows when I can.

||||||||
01-01-2013 04:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Can Someone explain the times again in regards to when day and night shows? If I were to tune in tommorow I would see the girls showing their tits on the day show right?
04-01-2013 15:41
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, there's currently no rule against showing tits in daytime. Or if there is a rule, the channel is ignoring it.

They flash their tits if a viewer texts a particular number for "Titten" (Germany-only, I believe). But I don't think they flash when talking to callers, even though callers pay more - I haven't watched it for a while. Sexysat seems to specialize in not appreciating its viewers... the place is so badly run they should consider themselves lucky to get calls.

And because the model is partially obscured by on-screen graphics & picture fuzziness, it depends what you mean by "see".

This is just a babeshow curiosity, rather than an incredibly hot development. ETV, until 2009, was able to strike the balance between nude dayshows and high production values, and getting away with it! Sexysat won't leave any kind of legacy like that.

See here for links to the live streams.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 03:50 by modelflat.)
11-01-2013 03:28
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Screenshots from the past hour... Nicole looks like she wants to play, but no callers do. (She's only had a few tit-texts.)

[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png]

||||||||
18-01-2013 11:57
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Nicole's on until 1pm UK time - the callers are just as sparse as they were on Friday, but there was this nice pic of her, posted on the freesexysat website:

[Image: untitled1.jpg]

||||||||
20-01-2013 11:30
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Nicole on XXX Sexysat is sadly nothing to shout about, because of a lack of callers. And you can't ring now, because it's obviously a repeat, from December or something (observe her festive clothing. Thankfully she removes it eventually).

[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled5.png] [Image: Untitled6.png] [Image: Untitled7.png] [Image: Untitled8.png] [Image: Untitled9.png] [Image: Untitled10.png] [Image: Untitled11.png] [Image: Untitled12.png] [Image: Untitled13.png] [Image: Untitled14.png] [Image: Untitled15.png] [Image: Untitled16.png] [Image: Untitled17.png] [Image: Untitled18.png] [Image: Untitled19.png] [Image: Untitled20.png] [Image: Untitled21.png] [Image: Untitled22.png]

There haven't been any new XXX shows in the past few weeks that I know of. It seems to have suffered from lack of interest and from technical problems... They accidentally let the screen look almost watchable like in the above caps! Of course Sexysat would never want to allow such a slip-up.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 00:23 by modelflat.)
01-02-2013 00:19
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(7 months later)

The picture quality remains terrible, but things have improved a little with a the roster of girls - Amanda, Nicole and Michelle are all worth watching, and now Isabella has returned too. The shows are a bit less repetitive and daytime toplessness is pretty much unrestricted.

But officially they still only show tits for tips (€2 text msg) and most girls are careful not to show "too much" bum or crotch in panties, and only show it from the side. There's no real reason to be prudish, as I haven't heard about the Dutch TV authority having any problem with the channel's antics. And Sexysat just moved its Astra satellite frequency so nobody can even find it anymore Sad Dunno what they're worried about.

So... It was a very satisfying dayshow from Isabella this morning before noon. She's just come back from a long time away from Sexysat, but she is already streets ahead of the other girls in using the rules to make a sexy day show!

Some great stuff in today's show: stripping down to her panties (twice, at least, including at the end of the show for a sexy dance)

[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled34.png] [Image: Untitled35.png] [Image: Untitled36.png]

Good views of her ass... (they could get even better, I hope - closer, straighter, naughtier?)

[Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled12.png] [Image: Untitled13.png] [Image: Untitled14.png]

Her hand moving toward her panties...

[Image: Untitled20.png] [Image: Untitled21.png] [Image: Untitled22.png]

Her hand in the fucking panties...

[Image: Untitled23.png] [Image: Untitled24.png] [Image: Untitled25.png]

I was pleasantly shocked by that last one. Hopefully she'll continue this kind of show, it's a much better encouragement to phone in... (Caps only http://postimg.cc/gallery/1ub2zc9c/ )

||||||||
18-09-2013 11:34
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Is there a site where we can view sexysat?
18-09-2013 14:50
hashman786 Offline
Junior Poster

http://www,liveshow-tv,com then click the I think watch now link site is busy atm but also u can view other webshows too

quote='Shan_afc_90' pid='1320138' dateline='1379515832']
[/quote]
18-09-2013 20:50
hashman786 Offline
Junior Poster

http://www,liveshow-tv,com/en/Live-Streams use this link sorry not busy now dude Smile

quote='Shan_afc_90' pid='1320138' dateline='1379515832']
[/quote]
18-09-2013 20:52