cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Anastasia - Bang Babes Chat & Discussion

andytee Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Anastasia Rutledge
i think you are a breath of fresh air Anastasia to what is sometimes a boring channel and i agree no one has the right to judge you unless they know you
ps. yes you are a stunner.
12-10-2008 20:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

I still don't like you tattoos. But as you say you did them for yourself so fair play to you. I just thought you looked much prettier without them.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
12-10-2008 20:56
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

I actually like them to be honest, (also glad I now know what it says cos that was driving me mad for a short while lol) I think that add something to her, I'm not sure what, but I definetly think they look good Smile
12-10-2008 21:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

A Spider Monkey Wrote:I still don't like you tattoos. But as you say you did them for yourself so fair play to you. I just thought you looked much prettier without them.

I agree that u can thing what u want. It is forum

but I am normal girl, who has a family, who works, and its strange to know that somewhere people talk how do I look like.

I f I dont like something or somebody I dont say that because I dont like hurt people
12-10-2008 21:45
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

DjM Wrote:I actually like them to be honest, (also glad I now know what it says cos that was driving me mad for a short while lol) I think that add something to her, I'm not sure what, but I definetly think they look good Smile

What do u think I can add?

aRolleyes
12-10-2008 21:47
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

yummyyaz Wrote:it's what it says on the tattoo as well, that's the thing, 'this little girl ... till lee broke her heart'. If i hadn't read it i wouldn't believe anybody would do something so daft

Megan Fox has the same tattoo... and nothing could make her look bad Big Grin

Anastasia's a hottie, who cares about the tattoos, if you don't like them - don't look!

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
12-10-2008 22:27
stuw Offline
Apprentice Poster

Saw this a few months ago, hope you can click on link.
Maybe most of you missed these?

http://www.teensex101.net/gals/m124v/hun.html
12-10-2008 23:45
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

I meant it adds something different to you, like a different look, maybe? I'm not really too sure, just something different to all the other girls on this channel, but still something good Smile
12-10-2008 23:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Anastasia. If you read this, I am very sorry if it sounded like I was one of the people ‘beating up’ on you. First off, you are very hot and I wouldn’t have been commenting in your thread or bothered to view your myspace page, if I didn’t find you interesting. You have the absolute right to express yourself in any way you choose. I don’t retract my comments about tattoos, as there are plenty of people who’ve had (let’s call them) ‘specific’ ones done & regretted it later on in life. It’s good to hear that you are with someone who makes you happy and long may that continue. The sweet nature and honesty of your replies here, are both appreciated & very much to your credit… your boobs and everything else look just fine – mighty fine.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2008 02:40 by moron50.)
13-10-2008 01:49
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I love the way your boob job looks, not everyone here feels the same way trust me.
13-10-2008 01:52

gemma hiles