add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
22-03-2009 18:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: anastasia looking good tonite on 948
steve6660 Wrote:caps/vid?

Of course, absolutely - just writing to DVD. Clip will land a little later this evening.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-03-2009 18:31
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

skateguy Wrote:Of course, absolutely - just writing to DVD. Clip will land a little later this evening.

Excellent, can't believe i missed it, and i was recording and everything.

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
22-03-2009 18:41
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

skateguy Wrote:Goddam! I feel like I'm turning into babefinder with such enthusiasm, but while reviewing last nights footage of Ana, I've come across some of the best pussy flashing (ahem, accidental slipping I mean) that I've ever recorded. Definitely on a par with my Hazel Pussy Flash vid in terms of exposure.

My advice people - if babefinder calls it, however over-excited he may appear, still make sure you hit those record buttons...

nice to see im rubing off on you skateguy,i love the clip you posted and dont mean to be annoying you put there was a good hour of material on ana and i need more than a 3 minute vid will you be posting the whole set.please god
23-03-2009 02:05
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

babefinder Wrote:nice to see im rubing off on you skateguy...

That's possibly the most worrying thing I've read in ages on this forum.... Wink

If I find anything worth posting then you can guarantee it'll get posted babefinder. I still have a couple more hours of content to go through - that clip was just from their last 45 minute shift. Bear in mind though, I don't post entire shifts or hours worth of stuff usually - I edit the content down to create hi-res clips of the better moments. So I won't be posting an hours worth of content.

Clip babefinder is referring to is here by the way for anyone who may have missed it. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...3#pid94283

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2009 02:31 by skateguy.)
23-03-2009 02:14
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

skateguy Wrote:[quote=babefinder]
nice to see im rubing off on you skateguy...

That's possibly the most worrying thing I've read in ages on this forum....

If I find anything worth posting then you can guarantee it'll get posted babefinder. I still have a couple more hours of content to go through - that clip was just from their last 45 minute shift. Bear in mind though, I don't post entire shifts or hours worth of stuff usually - I edit the content down to create hi-res clips of the better moments. So I won't be posting an hours worth of content.

Clip babefinder is referring to is here by the way for anyone who may have missed it. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...3#pid94283
[/quote first off that was a bad choice of words and any amount of footage would be good,to help there was a nice pussy shot around 11.30 and from about 1.20 it got good aswell with some spitting and pussy rubing
23-03-2009 02:25
pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Anastasia is so funny
Did anyone catch Anastasia in the early hours of this morning? This girl just gets better every time I see her. This time not only was she compelling viewing but she was quite funny as well. She's simply the best.
24-03-2009 11:10
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: Anastasia is so funny
...What was she doing that was so funny?
24-03-2009 11:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

she seems to russian in my opinion to be funny
24-03-2009 16:18
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

Maybe it was the dancing! I saw her doing some crazy dancing and some robot dancing too.
24-03-2009 18:35

gemma hiles