Big Grin RE: Anastasia Rutledge
dont worry ana your still my princess
18-10-2008 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: Anastasia Rutledge
...wow

I really hope that wasn't directed towards me lol (since I do live with my mum)

But seriously, blow up doll? I don't want the whole world knowing the ins and outs of my personal life!! Shessh! Atleast not until next weeks blog!! Thanks for ruining my big surprise!! *sobs*

Ok, So I've been drinking... ahahaha
18-10-2008 21:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

There is nothing wrong with tattoos, even if some people don't like them. I've always liked a girl with a tattoo.
18-10-2008 21:56
emilydean Offline
Apprentice Poster

you dont have to like them just dont slag me off i love my art on my body and i will never regret it because the one on my back is a working progress it is for my nana who died its my heritage and if you think its shit then fucking dont look , im sure you have a remote !
18-10-2008 21:59
pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Well I like body art.

Emily, your's is the best by a mile. Smile

Your hair's great too! Big Grin
18-10-2008 22:02
emilydean Offline
Apprentice Poster

cheers treacle (POUNDER ) im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!
18-10-2008 22:57
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

hey emily,
i for one wish that you dont give up, you are sensational looking and any man would be thankful if you were on there arm, everyone suffers from spots of some sorts its human nature, as for the tattoos and boob job so long as your happy with them dont worry about what other people think, your body is yours, you have a stunning figure and would be the envy of most women in this world, and after speaking to you on the phone when your on screen you seem a friendly woman to tlk too, i guess you are friendly and not just as its a phone call, aas i said i for one hope you stay on screen a little longer as you are stunning to watch, any websites coming?? hope so!!
19-10-2008 01:46
oasisman Offline
Junior Poster

Emily is a legend. End of story. Smile
19-10-2008 02:28
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

So is Anastasia a legend.