Poll: Should all reputation points given by known multiple account holders be removed?
This poll is closed.
Yes 86.49% 32 86.49%
No 13.51% 5 13.51%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Multiple Account Reps

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Multiple Account Reps
Having read through the discussion elsewhere about the rep system, and seen dan g’s poll, it appears that there isn’t much appetite for making big changes to it, or any at all. However, one thing did seem pretty clear: the practice of multiple reps given out by the same person with multiple accounts is not liked by a number of people, so I’ve set up this poll for people to vote on whether that should be stopped.
BTW, I’m not talking about removing the reps given by respected former posters who decide to leave of their own accord (such as snookered147) It’s those who get themselves banned, then try and return and rep their mates again who are the targets. I noticed that another poster who got banned a couple of days ago attempted a comeback yesterday, which was short-lived.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
20-07-2012 10:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Multiple Account Reps
Well the results are over whelming. Only 4 people voted against the idea, and 3 of them were probably his mate Rolleyes

It's a shame some people are fuelled in life by their reputation on an internet forum. Must be making up for something they lack in the 'real world' Important

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
02-08-2012 16:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply