Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Did I break some form of protocol?

ronalbo Offline
Apprentice Poster

Did I break some form of protocol?
Alright guys, long time lurker, second time poster. A few days ago I asked on Rosie B's night thread if anyone had ever posted her nightshow videos,finally got round to checking if anyone had replied to my request only to find out the message had been deleted. Just wondering if I went around asking in the wrong way? If so could somebody explain why? lol
25-07-2012 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Did I break some form of protocol?
Your post hasn't been deleted, it was placed into the request thread and can be found here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1098739
25-07-2012 20:57
ronalbo Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cheers for that mate. Was worried I had offended someone in some way,lol. Now time for me to look really stupid, if someone does have the videos will it be posted in the request thread or in Rosie's?
25-07-2012 21:28
Charlemagne Offline

If you don't know what's happened to one of your posts you can always check on them by going into 'User CP' and then in 'Posts'.

Also there is a time delay of several weeks on RLC video content. So you Rosie vid's will probably be posted in a few weeks
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=39562
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2012 21:34 by Charlemagne.)
25-07-2012 21:30
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

(25-07-2012 21:28 )ronalbo Wrote:  Cheers for that mate. Was worried I had offended someone in some way,lol. Now time for me to look really stupid, if someone does have the videos will it be posted in the request thread or in Rosie's?

Normally it will be posted in the appropriate vid thread and if it is posted as a result of a request the poster will likely post a link to the post in the request thread.
25-07-2012 21:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Most posts made are usually kept, even the friary arguments which I know all too well, so yes if some end up going into an ofcom themed discussion which can sometimes be the case Big Grin then that will for example be moved to the broadcasting section. Now getting back to the forum arguments, if an argument has resulted in a war of words which then takes over the whole thread and deems the discussion topic as secondary then these posts will be moved into the twilight section. Only if the posts get really personal and insulting will the mods delete them. I seen a number of posts being removed completely a few weeks ago on the infamous Elite TV Thread Discussion which turned into a full scale brawl, they had to bring in the riot police to defuse the situation Big Laugh
26-07-2012 17:20
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

you may find that buying the forum team a couple of rounds of spirits or strong beer might help to start with..........!!???

failing that, just keep to the usual rules.....lol.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
26-07-2012 18:36