Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The lack of....

Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: The lack of....
Off 2 sunny Devon 4 a week..kids should get my head into fun mode..also make sure I've got my dark sunglasses...a defo on the beach..gotta scope out the gash...mmmmmm...mite feel better when I get back...maybe?? cheers everyone..you're awesome Big Grin
29-07-2012 07:47
Find all posts by this user
Wingcommander Offline
KT

Get a grip Hun!!

one of the boys... but with boobs
09-08-2012 08:02
roystonmerchant Offline
Now a Kandi Man

Hi mart... I have a sort of appreciation for what you have been saying here... I have just return to this forum after a little while away... I am the first to admit that i am nowhere near a prolific poster of content or comment but i have always appreciated the posting of content by the members of this community throughout the years.

I hope you can find your mojo for this sort of thing again... enjoy the break and keep your pecker up as they say.
09-08-2012 09:06
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(09-08-2012 08:02 )Wingcommander Wrote:  Get a grip Hun!!

On reality his cock or both ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
09-08-2012 10:07
Wingcommander Offline
KT

(09-08-2012 10:07 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 08:02 )Wingcommander Wrote:  Get a grip Hun!!

On reality his cock or both ?

Ah we all no Mart has no problem getting a grip of his cock lol xx

one of the boys... but with boobs
12-08-2012 07:10
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

had time to think...:(
I'm off peeps...If only for my own satisfaction...I've tried numerous times to start threads on here...only to be misunderstood by the forum team..who unfortuanely place my threads into existing ones...I'm not the sort to take things for granted...but I'd rather not waste any more time being shafted..my threads are here to be enjoyed...but they are placed in a section that seems to overshadow my efforts.
" Wank Buddy "....it seems to get so much attention that it takes presidence over actual decent efforts that members post on here...it should have its own area so all the peeps who wish to toss off with each other can do it elsewhere...strange..I've never quite understood the fascination myself...sorry...each to thier own suppose...I've recently posted a couple of threads which have found themselves in somebody elses threads...they were not meant to be there otherwise I'd have placed comments and suchforth there myself...the fact that my work is missunderstood only goes to show I'm wasting my fucking time and effort here...so its good fucking bye folks...I would like to thank all the decent peeps on here...u know who u all are...I've personally been so happy to share and have fun with most peeps who use the forum..its just a pity its become so boring...uneventful....and fucking annoying...annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed....I'll be asking admin to delete the fucking lot shortly....the only time I'm here is to look at stuff...nothing more..nothing less... I'll try another forum that actaully appreciates what I try and achieve...maybe ??
Again cheers to all those that have made me smile...and fuck off to all that have pissed me off....sorry to burn my bridges,but screw it...
Mart disgruntled member...Sad
12-08-2012 12:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS