babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion
Beth's show with Amy on BSX was very enjoyable. They got a bit messy on occassion, but both had a smile on their face the whole night as they clearly enjoyed themselves.
Plenty of views of Beth's fantastic body in glorious naked detail. Good job by the camera operator to put the zoom lense to good use !
20-10-2012 08:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

After what appears to have been a very successful and well received debut appearance on BSX the other night, the gorgeous Beth has tweeted that she's back in and on Blue tonight.
21-10-2012 18:35
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Beth is looking a vision of beauty tonight and her body is to die for. What a naturally gorgeous and sexy woman. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
21-10-2012 23:19
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(21-10-2012 23:19 )Gun33 Wrote:  Beth is looking a vision of beauty tonight and her body is to die for. What a naturally gorgeous and sexy woman. Smile

It was also fantastic to see Beth solo on Xtra in the pre-Midnight slot, a position that is usually dominated by the so called 'big guns' (Lori, Lolly, the twins, Geri etc). It certainly appears that her stock is rising within BS by how much screentime she got last night (it was pretty much finish Xtra, change of outfit, then opening Blue when it started on Freeview) and she appeared to be very busy on the phones too.

When there seems to be a strong tendency to favour enhanced girls on these channels, it's great to see a natural beauty like Beth doing so well.
22-10-2012 09:42
thescientist Away

Really enjoyed BS last night with the four younger girls on the show. But special mention must be made to the beautiful Beth. For her second appearance running she was given plenty of solo time and she certainly "grasped it with both hands". Beth was simply awesome to watch, her natural beauty is just second to none. For me she is now one of the "big girls of BS" and I'm sure the viewing figures and phone calls will increase rapidly. Also I'm sure her own confidence has risen especially after her magnificent performance on X a couple of nights ago. Well done Beth and thanks.
22-10-2012 10:31
Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

Cool... I didn't know my pictures were up on the website yet, so, so please I checked this thread.
Also a big thanks for all the lovely comments everyone, I'm thrilled that you find me entertaining Smile
22-10-2012 17:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chewbacca Offline
Senior Poster

(22-10-2012 17:58 )Beth Babestation Wrote:  Cool... I didn't know my pictures were up on the website yet, so, so please I checked this thread.
Also a big thanks for all the lovely comments everyone, I'm thrilled that you find me entertaining Smile

you looked gorgeous last night babe xx
22-10-2012 18:09
Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

Just to let everyone know, I'll be back on BSX tonight, with britney, so hopefully lots of you will want to check out all the mischief we get up to Tongue
25-10-2012 15:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

Just been on Sectretease.com and saw that the very lovely Beth is down to do a set in November as Bethany D with some lovely wide open leg shots.

What a babe!
27-10-2012 23:26
thescientist Away

WOW just look at Beth, and she looked so sweet and innocent when she started BS, great pics, fantastic on X, cant help but just love her.
08-11-2012 16:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV