gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

Champion Offline
Banned

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
(09-12-2015 18:44 )RUsure Wrote:  What a pile of shite... Sophia gave us all lots of excitement on her last show with the internet cam - because the producer simply allowed the graphics to cover over the mainstream TV - enabling her to perform excitingly below the graphics... Now, what? A different producer whom I assume to have a big afro; refusing to allow Sophia to excite men who are paying lots of money on the cams - where there ought to be no restrictions at all - because of his sick shit. He has sabotaged the show yet again with claims of technical problems for the first couple of hours; and then when the show does begin he refuses to allow Sophia to perform for the cams in any but the most rudimentary of positions. When are people going to wise-up and actually start smelling what this man is all about?

HE HAS A SICK OBSESSION WITH SUPPRESSING THIS GIRL!!!!!

Sophia has not been her normal self that's for sure. I've lost a lot of credits hoping to see a decent show, but I am not sure your theory is right or quite what you're on about? Who is this afro-haired producer of whom you speak?
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 19:03 by Champion.)
09-12-2015 19:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

^Yes; I realized that you spent lots of money on the cams today. That is a shame. I won't bore you with the details of my theory about Afroman - just read any of my previous posts about the man. There are not too many here who are in agreement with my theory, however, but I remain adamant.

If I were you, in future, before buying lots of credit I would speak to the girls to find out who exactly is producing the show that day, and then run a mile if it is confirmed that Afroman is in charge. Sorry for your loss, so far today.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 19:18 by RUsure.)
09-12-2015 19:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-12-2015 18:44 )RUsure Wrote:  What a pile of shite... Sophia gave us all lots of excitement on her last show with the internet cam - because the producer simply allowed the graphics to cover over the mainstream TV - enabling her to perform excitingly below the graphics... Now, what? A different producer whom I assume to have a big afro; refusing to allow Sophia to excite men who are paying lots of money on the cams - where there ought to be no restrictions at all - because of his sick shit. He has sabotaged the show yet again with claims of technical problems for the first couple of hours; and then when the show does begin he refuses to allow Sophia to perform for the cams in any but the most rudimentary of positions. When are people going to wise-up and actually start smelling what this man is all about?

HE HAS A SICK OBSESSION WITH SUPPRESSING THIS GIRL!!!!!

All of s66 was off air for around 2-3 hours today not just Sophia!!!!!!!! so Cara Brett & Mikaela Witt's shows were affected too. So yet again your claims about afroman sabotaging Sophia are not true.

I don't see anything to back up these ridiculous claims your making

Sophia looks her usual bubbly self to me

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 20:45 by Rammyrascal.)
09-12-2015 20:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-12-2015 15:51 )zara_fan Wrote:  finally seems to be working again now, been watching Sophia Lares today!
lol you musta been the only 1.
the stream stability seems to be well broken atm. random cutoffs, cant connect to servers, stuck on attaching video, constant disconnect reconnect. i mean seriously wtf..
yet the girls seem oblivious to the fact there performing to no 1.
i actually felt sorry fr 1 guy on there chat last night, he spent over 1000 credits in tips, went to top up came back and all he could see was a black screen. the girls were still performing for the cam thinking he could see them.

even after there down time this afternoon the site and streams are still wonky.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-12-2015 21:31
Champion Offline
Banned

the cams are buffering all the time - it's not good enough at £2-3 per minute.
09-12-2015 22:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I just looked in earlier when Gina started her shift and her cam was FTA.

Just as I witnessed another cam some days ago, the stream would cut out after approx. 5 secs and then automatically restart for another 5 secs with an untimed interval. Yet the logged-in and paying punter is still seeing his credits going down in this down time.

Now just consider the strain that could put on the server. We read all the time of DDOS actions and here they appear to be inviting this themselves on their own.

I did notice that some were active in the cams but if they also get this experience - and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise (I certainly will not risk a single credit if one does not get uninterrupted vision in pay mode) - maybe they are blind enough to think that such behaviour is 'normal'.

If this is their grand solution to prevent recording then it is half-arsed in the extreme. Sure. Find a way to prevent recording/viewing for non-payers but do not also bite off the hand that feeds you.
09-12-2015 23:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

well 2 days now no issues other than crappy bandwidth.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-12-2015 22:24
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Very true. Ms Moneybags Robyn's cam was open for much of her shift yesterday (odd behaviour from her) and the stream was solid.

Maybe then this was a sever-side glitch.

Or maybe a coincidence that a caller complained direct to a model(by phone) who was blissfully unaware of the issues. Yet it was 'fixed' quite quickly after that.
12-12-2015 18:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

no mate it was defiantly self inflicted by themselves. looking at the stream data they have turned off there load balancing servers and there distro servers. so now if you connect you connect to the 1 main server and hope it has the bandwidth to cope with demand.

12-12-2015 20:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

and they have changed there shit again...
i hope they have made a cleaner job of it than last time. no issues for me so far, but there are guys claiming they got a black screen and wasted credits.

14-12-2015 20:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles