gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
Ok. So those are not comments. They are actual texts from the live cam show. Why you should want to capture those is anyone's guess.

I was referring more to the general chat.

Glad to read that someone can back me up on the Ms Moneybags issue. Chances are that s66 had some complaints about her bouncing people out of the chat. What she failed to realise that in doing so she not only prevented them for chatting with her but everyone else while she was online.

The girls might well have realised that even two punters @ 30 credits a minute pay more than one pvt @ 50 credits. Of course no one would refuse a 1-2-1. And some girls still only do these. There is a fine difference between the perve cams and the full cams. They still only go off tv for 1-2-1's
17-02-2016 00:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

I had the impression we were talking about comments from the cam streams. As you were saying people were kicked out of chat, and that's only possible in the cam streams section. Hence why euleri uploaded pics of the cam section.
If there are wind up artists in the general chat, it doesn't matter as no one is taking it seriously lol.

No they will also go of TV for group. There is also the difference between the suffix -cam and -perve which is also important to know. But I won't explain it here, as I don't have the urge to discuss anything. Basically what counts is the money, so as long as they make more money with the cam than with getting calls during a specific time, they could theoretically go off screen as much as they want. No need for privates. Channel 4 is the easiest to go off TV as its Web stream only.
17-02-2016 15:17
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ You come over as someone who actually works there.

Good luck to you if you do, Not looking for any explanations. I can form my own opinion.

Still makes little sense to cap those chat comments. Does the model, CaraS in this instance, actually want to read them again ? No one else would.

And you are very wrong about Ch4. It appears on all tv screens, sometimes in the box and sometimes full screen. The producers do tend to mix that up. But generally, as far as I can see, it is the one that is switched from 'perve' to full cam and if it is 'in the box' it is easier to go off the tv. Or to put it another way. The models take turns to go on Option 4 and only then are they on full cam.

Unless you are Ms Moneybags and she does not have a 'perve' cam as such. And,yes, the studio will allow her off more than most since she is making them more money.

Jeez. Three tv chs. Two web feeds. And she is on all of them. Now joined the others playing that stoopid Fifa. Obviously the studio can afford to have all models off the phone and cams for that time.
17-02-2016 16:14
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(17-02-2016 16:14 )DB83 Wrote:  Still makes little sense to cap those chat comments. Does the model, CaraS in this instance, actually want to read them again ? No one else would.

What's so hard to understand? I already explained it:

(16-02-2016 22:01 )euleri Wrote:  You can tell by the comments. I use this method quite a lot to get an idea of what kind of shows I'm missing (or missed). Best method to save credits & get in on the action when it's at its best Wink

In this instance, the comments are proof that she actually stayed after her TV shift ended & I now know to check her out tomorrow when she's finishing her show.
17-02-2016 16:55
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ No. That does not explain the reason for the cap.

You read them in real time and, yes, you get a notion of what may be going on. Actually capping them for reading later makes no sense.
17-02-2016 18:41
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(17-02-2016 18:41 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ No. That does not explain the reason for the cap.

You read them in real time and, yes, you get a notion of what may be going on. Actually capping them for reading later makes no sense.

Erm, yes, it does. As I said, "proof", in case someone wants to make sure that she indeed was online after her TV show ended:

(16-02-2016 20:15 )DB83 Wrote:  Did anyone actually see Evelyn, Sophia or Cara live online after 10pm ?

It is not unknown for girls to leave their cams open when they leave the set or for the system not to register that the cams have finished.
17-02-2016 19:35
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Totally unconvincing.

If you did indeed witness one then all you had to do is say so. I doubt if anyone would have dis-believed you. I would not have. The caps just make you out to be rather silly.

The cam system is not perfect and, as I said, many times the girl is shown but is not there - there have been times when the girl was still shown 24 hours later or, in one case, the entire weekend. Many people have complained about checking a session only for their credits to be eaten away in trying to connect when there was nothing to connect to.

One poster earlier commented that the scheduling is faulty. But it is free market. In theory any girl, with a s66 cam account, can log in. You often see this. It's called choice. A more valid complaint is if you only saw the same girl log in daily. But some do. It's called 'earning a living'
17-02-2016 22:09
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

Unconvincing? So what kind of story are you after here? I've already told you, several times now, why I read & took caps of those comments. But if my answers don't satisfy you & you think I'm silly, so be it. It's an adult entertainment forum, I'm here to enjoy myself & converse with other people with similar interest, not to explain my actions over and over again to someone who clearly seems to be fond of overthinking things.
17-02-2016 23:33
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The funny thing is that those comments tell you NOTHING about what actually went on.

The people who were writing are 'hooked' on Cara. These are her 'regulars'. She only has to flutter an eyebrow and they knock one off.

So you didn't actually witness the show but are using those comments as a guide if and when she does it again - no guarantees there. But it's your money so do not complain if you actually view and are then disappointed.

I have nothing against Cara. But I have never called her and neither do I intend to. I have my own 'hooks'
17-02-2016 23:58
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

The comments tell me that something WAS going on. That's what I was after. What ACTUALLY went on I already know from users who saw it.

And thank you for the warning, but I'm well aware of what I'm doing with my money & the consequences these services can bring.
18-02-2016 01:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles