preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ali - Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Ali - Chat & Discussion
(26-11-2015 05:44 )wim Wrote:  Circles, are you recording any of these 4 AM shows? I am really going to get my technology together to do that, soon!

Well, off to bed, it's 12:30 AM in the eastern US

In the UK, 4 AM really is 4 AM, and both myself and my computer are switched off at that time so no, wim, I'm afraid I'm not recording, in fact I have never seen one of these early shows that you keep talking about, it would be nice if someone could post a video or two.
26-11-2015 11:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

(26-11-2015 11:34 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  [quote='wim' pid='1789435' dateline='1448516643']

In the UK, 4 AM really is 4 AM, and both myself and my computer are switched off at that time so no, wim, I'm afraid I'm not recording, in fact I have never seen one of these early shows that you keep talking about, it would be nice if someone could post a video or two.

Understood! Hopefully someone will have a clip or two, and in the meantime I will try to get set up to record and post!
26-11-2015 12:05
wim Offline
Account Closed

Wow! Another epic Ali 4 AM show!! If the producers give her just a little space (or are looking the other way laugh), Ali is pure magic. Many long calls - she was on the phone for about an hour straight.
27-11-2015 05:38
wim Offline
Account Closed

PRODUCER-BULLIES
Christ, the censorship is full on again on AC. The producers are being real assholes again and Ali was fully censored and not permitted to do her hot show - though, bless her, she managed a few brief flashes. But it got worse - she got into some kind of heated discussion and they made her cry - she was sitting on the couch crying. She was very upset. These cowardly bullies save their worst abuse for the ones who are trying their hardest to give us the best possible shows - namely Ali and Amy. After seeing 10 days or so of really great, hot shows (thanks Ali, Amy, and sometimes Nadia), I'm sorry, but I don't believe this B.S. story about how the authorities are about to take them off the air. Ali is the most generous, sweet, and beautiful presenter - she doesn't deserve this and neither do we.
14-12-2015 05:44
wim Offline
Account Closed

Ali managed a few lovely flashes on Spicy hour this morning. She gives us hope until the censorship nightmare ends one day (I can dream...). Thanks, Ali, you are fabulous! Smile
22-12-2015 06:16
wim Offline
Account Closed

So sad watching Ali on spicy show these days; she's not even trying. Since they told her to stop flashing her breasts, she seems to have given up. Her super-sexy and entertaining shows are gone and she doesn't even tease anymore. I miss Ali; please give her back to us! Sad
25-01-2016 05:18
wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Ali - Caps & Vids
(16-02-2016 20:24 )andyxm715 Wrote:  4AM Show
16th February 2016

Thank you, Andy, for posting this great Ali show!!! Smile
17-02-2016 05:27
wim Offline
Account Closed

Ali has put on a magnificent spicy show this morning! I do want them to get a second girl out for these shifts, but I have to say that when Ali is doing a show like this, and she has the camera all to herself, it doesn't get much better! SmileSmile
23-02-2016 05:11
gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

Toungue Where's Ali ?
Where's Ali?

Has she gone home for Easter or is she just completely fed-up with AC now ?!!

(Ali & Amy are my only reasons for switching AC on at all, so genuinely toying with the idea of binning my sky receiver completely and going with freeview instead !!)

Thanks for your advice, folks Tongue

Thank goodness for TV. It's the only way I get to see bare boobs these days!!
09-03-2016 12:59
Tbear Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Where's Ali ?
(09-03-2016 12:59 )gruntmeister Wrote:  Where's Ali?

Has she gone home for Easter or is she just completely fed-up with AC now ?!!

(Ali & Amy are my only reasons for switching AC on at all, so genuinely toying with the idea of binning my sky receiver completely and going with freeview instead !!)

Thanks for your advice, folks Tongue

Probs just having a weeks or so annual leave mate.

Let them know men did this
09-03-2016 14:20

preetiandpriya.com