Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daytime Shows/Celebrity Big Brother/Danica Thrall, how reflective?

dweller14 Offline
Lucy Griffiths Fan

Daytime Shows/Celebrity Big Brother/Danica Thrall, how reflective?
Hi, first post here so forgive me if its complete bull, could be my last.

Its gonna be a long read but please i'd really appreciate people sticking with it and giving me feedback.

I just wanted to gauge peoples opinion on this subject. Apologies in advance if anything i say comes across as judgemental or offensive.

I have always had this preconceived idea that this industry (Babe TV Channels) is split into two very different groups. There's the night shows which to me are perfectly legitimate and honest; and the daytime shows which somehow have just never sat right with me, in my opinion they are the opposite.

With the night shows its a simple and honest case of the caller ringing in for the model to complete a request and provide a service, say for example i wanted to call Daryl Morgan and ask her to get her boobs out, i could call up and pay £1.55 a minute and in return get exactly what i want. Its fair and its consistent. Overpriced maybe but thats a matter of opinion.

Contrast that with Daytime shows, the callers are split into two sections within that group, you have group A, the callers who ring in wanting milder requests filled similar to with the night shows (which are then seldom ever completed unless they have anything to do with feet), and then it gets sinister you have group B, a bunch of lonely people who call in for conversation after being reeled in by the hosts/presenters on screen flirting. e.g. a presenter being as flirtatious and as sexual as possible during daytime and then grabbing the mic and begging people to call for a friendly chat and to let them know what they're up to.

My views all stem from an event where by chance i observed a caller meeting a daytime girl i recognized and whom i shall not name publicly in a bar in london, she was very polite and kind with him, he gave her a gift and bought her a few drinks before leaving. She then spent the rest of the night laughing with her friends about what a saddo he was and how it was so easy to convince these soft guys that she was their best friend and in return get money and gifts for absolutely nothing. This absolutely horrified me.

I have to say this has really toned down recently, the introduction of ChatGirlTV has helped that as they are devoted to filling the requests and carrying out wishes of the paying viewer....but more specifically with now defunct shows like Party People, Lads Lounge, The Chat etc and currently Babestation Daytime. I used to watch in horror at times when the likes of Paige Tyler (who i believe has since shown her true colours) and Charlie Mcdonagh used their expertise in flirting skills to convince viewers that they were their best friends and they were really taken in, as evident by the corny and sometimes pathetic texts they used to receive, i can even remember one occasion when one of the two models mentioned spent around 10 mins on the mic begging viewers to send them gifts.

That brings me on to the reason for this post, i've been watching Celebrity Big Brother and have seen the way in which Danica Thrall (a daytime girl herself) has manipulated two men besotted with her absolutely expertly with her butter wouldn't melt, sickly sweet exterior, it has only served to reaffirm my opinion that SOME (and thats some not all) of these daytime girls are all about manipulating the kind and trusting. In my opinion its preying on the vulnerable, convincing them that they are not alone and that they actually care about them with the sole aim of sponging as much money as possible out of them, and it just doesn't seem right.

Of course it could be argued if people are stupid enough to be taken in and pay the money then they deserve everything they get but things are rarely as black and white as that, there are carelines and samaritans in place for them to talk such people without the excessive and ridiculous cost involved.

To me the girls who show everything they've got for money on the night shows are many rungs further up the moral ladder than those who want the best of both worlds, the free gifts, the money and the ego inflation and give back nothing in return.

Please let me know what you think, am i allowing my judgement to be clouded by what i saw in that bar or do others feel like this?

Thanks for reading
29-08-2012 19:49
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime Shows/Celebrity Big Brother/Danica Thrall, how reflective?
I don't know if it's strictly anything to do with the daytime shows specifically. I think on both days and nights there are plenty of honest girls who are happy just to do their job, provide a service and move on. Equally, there are really mean spirited, greedy girls on both days and nights who milk it for everything it's worth with wishlists, begging for tips on cam shows, begging for gifts, manipulating their regular callers and all that kind of thing and I too find it very distasteful.

Danica is the most well known for it after her appearance on Sex, Lies and Rinsing guys which just showed her, and a number of other models, as being really horrible, greedy people out to fleece lonely men. She's certainly not the only one though, numerous girls over the years have done it and will continue to do it.

The most infuriating part of it for me is the people who fall for it. The girls are in the wrong certainly but some of the callers don't exactly make it hard for them. From listening in to a lot of calls over the years and seeing a lot of posters on here, it seems these shows really do attract a lot of, and I don't mean this in a disparaging way, mentally ill or disabled people as well as those who are just naive and/or stupid. I've heard people on the phone almost crying about how much they love the girl they're chatting to, I know there are people who send gifts and letters and whatever else...it's madness, it frustrates me that these people can't see that it's all fake and they're just being exploited.

I don't doubt that a lot of girls get pleasure from chatting with their regulars and there is some level of respect or friendship there the way a hairdresser will have regular clients or a restaurant regular customers. But then there are the lonely, possibly mentally ill, naive men who some women just exploit and it's really wrong.
29-08-2012 22:51
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

You not going to name names then Scotsman..?? pmsl.

Yes, I totally agree that the guys who let it happen can be as much to blame; but being a woman myself, I know how easily guys can be wound around our fingers just for the promise of a little sniff of pussy. Rub them through their trousers a little too, and they can be putty in your hands...!!! lol. I'm no glamour model, or chat girl, and I'm most certainly no 'rinser'; nor a whore; but even i have used guys to some extent if I've wanted a drink buying me or a free taxi home after a night out...!! this cannot compare to what some of these girls get up to of course, and I'm not defending any of the ones who do it; but I can see how easily some guys will fall for it... whether as a result of sheer loneliness, low self esteem, need to masturbate daily, lack of an understanding partner, or even possibly some mental health issues.....?? But is this all so bad at the end of the day?? are there not far more serious and imprtant issues that we should all be trying to sort out first...???

........just for my usual freely stated opinions. K.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
29-08-2012 23:26
dweller14 Offline
Lucy Griffiths Fan

Thanks a lot really appreciate that, its good to know people share my views and its not only me who thinks this way
29-08-2012 23:29
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Woman always have and always will use men

Kelly didn't you use the sad, lonely gullible guys on here with the promise of naked pics for reps??

I maybe wrong on that, if I am mistaken I apologise but in the same sense your a 'rinser' yourself

Men do it aswell, how many times do woman fall for the holiday hunk, only to get ripped off. It's only fair that the woman folk do it anarl

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 23:38 by gazfc.)
29-08-2012 23:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

In our normal lives blokes do happen to rinse girls to. Only we do it to get our willies wet and the girls do it for gifts. Everyone's a winner.Wink
29-08-2012 23:38
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2012 23:37 )gazfc Wrote:  Woman always have and always will use men

Kelly didn't you use the sad, lonely gullible guys on here with the promise of naked pics for reps??

I maybe wrong on that, if I am mistaken I apologise but in the same sense your a 'rinser' yourself

Men do it aswell, how many times do woman fall for the holiday hunk, only to get ripped off. It's only fair that the woman folk do it anarl

To rightly defend my own corner on that issue..... annoyed

I never instigated that 'reps for pix' thing; it was jokingly put to me on a thread, and i just kinda got taken along with it. And to be fair, I did post what had been 'promised', and never 'waved' my thread in anyone's face to add to my rep count; nor pushed or prodded them in any way, other than by keeping the promises I had made along the way. Blush

does that really make me a 'rinser' too...??? bladewave

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
30-08-2012 00:48
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

How can we possibly use sex to get what we want?! Sex IS what we want!

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
30-08-2012 01:35
mellover Offline
Banned

(29-08-2012 23:37 )gazfc Wrote:  Woman always have and always will use men

Eh? Wanna rep Kelly? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2012 03:08 by mellover.)
30-08-2012 03:07
Thread Closed