gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - ...
(13-04-2024 10:17 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(11-04-2024 22:59 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(11-04-2024 21:26 )hornball Wrote:  
(11-04-2024 18:42 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(11-04-2024 13:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I wouldn't say Honey finishing early due to illness is "buggering off" and hope she's better soon. Xpanded should always have a cover babe available to either come in or do a show from home

She looked incredible, especially in her black catsuit eekshocked & was mind-blowingly hot and sexy throughout before her early finish due to not being well

My psychic powers aren’t what they used to be. I wasn’t to know she was ill.

It does seem however that many of the babes (Honey included) are cutting their shifts early due to illness with increasing frequency.
I have to agree with you Harry that shifts are more frequently being curtailed! i wouldn't turn my fire on Honey though as, on the one hand, if she wasn't feeling well she can't be expected to push through - I know you acknowledge that - but also, in the past, it has been Honey who has turned up and given of her best (a cast iron guarantee always) when not 100%, be it unwell, or with her shoulder injury. FYI, even on those occasions, she was way better than anyone else with no issues!

The fact that xpanded have to resort to ads with no back up is, I agree, something that is not excusable, but it shows the mess they are in, something I still can't get my head around?? If there were issues, how did they not manifest sooner?? particularly with the longer standing girls??

Yes, some good points well made there.

I wasn’t deliberately trying to flame Honey, and as I said I didn’t realise she was ill, although probably should have guessed it was something like that which forced her to leave.

I think what I’m trying to understand is if a babe is feeling a bit rough, why don’t they tell the producers before the shift starts so they can get another babe on standby, even if it’s from home. Or do these girl’s illnesses just suddenly appear? Maybe I’m just used to working in environments where that sort of professionalism wouldn’t be tolerated for long.

Last night there was yet another perfect example of the increasing unreliability of many of the babes when Lola failed to show up for last night’s show with Vixen. It certainly does seem like most of these girls are just doing as they please and holding the producers over a barrel.

Em, Lola was on last night & did not fail to show up. She did a show from home

Piper Niven Superfan
13-04-2024 13:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - ...
One thing I know Honey misses and would not be allowed to now is sucking another girl’s nipples on TV if she was on TV with another girl.

Honey used to do that a lot when she was on Hotel Voyeur and Bluebird with another girl sucking the other girl’s nipples and squeezing playing with their breasts!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
13-04-2024 13:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic to see Honey back last night after she had to finish her show earlier this week due to illness. She looked incredible, especially when she was in red lingerie & was mind-blowingly hot & incredibly sexy throughout

Piper Niven Superfan
14-04-2024 12:58
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

As the only one still there from the very first night and opening of Xpanded on TV over the last 12 years Honey is the real Queen of the channel, she’s been on the channels 16 years this year!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
Yesterday 12:29
Tickler Offline
Junior Poster

(Yesterday 12:29 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  As the only one still there from the very first night and opening of Xpanded on TV over the last 12 years Honey is the real Queen of the channel, she’s been on the channels 16 years this year!

Really commend her loyalty as I’ve no doubt there must have been better offers elsewhere.
Yesterday 19:21
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I think Honey would tell you herself from past experience before joining Xpandesd, the grass definitely isn’t always greener on the other side.

Yesterday 20:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles