gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

RE: Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion
Honey is just irresistably sexy, and she looked real hot spread legged seductively writhing those hips in that black thong with her sumptious boobs bursting out from that white top, and her ass shaking was top notch. She's just so alluringly hot. Tongue
16-02-2013 09:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Spot On 4evadionne Honey Was Brilliant Last Night It Was All Action From her,She Looked Great In that Black Thong,Her Movement was Top Draw with Those Long Sexy Legs Spread Wide and Those Hips Were Moving Really Well,Really Enjoyed Watching Honey Last Night.
16-02-2013 09:28
thescientist Away

WOW what a night from Honey. She has just got to be now one of the best girls on any babe channel, no one else caresses her body as sexy as she doesTongue.
16-02-2013 12:44
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Honey was as excellent as ever last night after her short break. She is so professionally friendly on the phones and looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but she is genuinely filthy. Top quality Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
16-02-2013 14:14
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

WOW! Honey was at her most glamourous, gorgeous, sexy best (her hair looked beautiful) in her hot lingerie, and sexy one piece outfits, and she prouduced a wonderful array of top quality seductive movement, and great sexy positions.
Her suspender clad butt was on superb shaking form, and her breasts looked immaculate bouncing up and down. and the way she ran her toungue over those red lipsticked lips was so eroticly horny. She really is a stunning compulsive magnetic top performer. Tongue
17-02-2013 10:18
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Top Perfermance From Honey Last Night She Looked Absolutely Fantastic Those Juicy Red Kissable Lips Looked Amazing,Her Bum Being Thrusted into the Air Was Magical and her Groping of her Big Boobs Looked Great,Honey is fast Becoming one of My Favourite ight Girls She Always Delivers a Quality Show.
17-02-2013 11:39
tony almeida Offline
Apprentice Poster

(05-02-2013 06:57 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Luvs my favourite lovely beautiful fluffernutter HoneyHeart ScottHeart

HoneyHeart has the most gorgeous pretty green eyesRolleyes and luscious long golden blond hairRolleyes perfect yummiest suckable breasts (.)(.) yummy scrumptious adorable bald pussyWink and the tastiest divinely delicious loveliest lickable arseWink and wonderful lovely long legsBig Grin

FluffyHeart HoneyHeart is the loveliest prettiest nice most adorable lady of all = complete pure perfection!RolleyesWinkTongueHeartHeartHeart

You are one of the most terrifying individuals i have ever witnessed on the internet
17-02-2013 13:57
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

There is being a fan, then being obsessive!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
17-02-2013 16:29
HoneyRocks Online
Honey Monster

At the end of the day I'm just having a bit of fun on here like the rest of you and I know Honey reads mine and all the posts here cos she's told me so!

I do very much have a life out of this place which Honey knows all about.

If just having some light hearted fun is offensive and that IS all it is, then i'll disappear!

You know the one thing Honey is very against is bullying, fighting and nastiness as so am I!

It's because of the arguing and other stuff on here that Honey and so many of the girls just do not post on here!

I'm not here to offend or upset anyone, just be friendly, have a laugh and the time it's starts getting nasty is the the time to stop posting!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-02-2013 19:33
tony almeida Offline
Apprentice Poster

Your "breezy" message would have more weight if you hadnt mentioned her about 5 times...
17-02-2013 22:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles