gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion
Ahh my favourite marshmallow fluff lovely HoneyHeart is sooo beautiful, very naughty and filthy tonight WinkTongue

If only I could say how naughtyWinkRolleyes Hmmm........Big GrinlaughSurprisedeek And she justvgets naughtier and naughtierWinkTongue

HoneyHeart has the most perfect breasts (.)(.) Scrumptious exquisite bald pussy with the loveliest nibable lipsWink and tastiest yummiest lickable arseholeTongue

Gorgeous elquent sweey HoneyHeart is always the nicest prettiest lady of allTongueRolleyes love HoneyHeart lots and lotsHeartHeartHeart
I do think beautiful HoneyHeart looks really lovely, very sexy, gorgeous and horny wearing her glasses at the momentTongueRolleyesHeart

Love seeing gorgeous pretty HoneyHeart wearing glasses, even if they do sort of remind me of singer Nana Mouskouri's glasses - shhh!Wink lol!Tongue

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
23-09-2012 23:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Honey was looking Absolutely Beautiful last night loved her outfit very Sexy and she gave a great perfermance loads of movement and lots of shots of that lovely bum and those amazing boobs looked perfect with those rock hard Nipples,more of the same soon please Honey,you rocked last night.
24-09-2012 07:27
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

You have summed up it perfectly chef, delicious Honey sure did rock last night, her lovely boob play and amazing behind sensuosly swaying, is always a thrill to see, Honey is one hot sexy divine lady.Tongue
24-09-2012 08:11
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

No argument that Honey looked absolutely divine last night. She's got a great body, her blonde hair looks fantastic and she's quality on the phones. Simply a top qulaity performer who never disappoints whenever she's on screen. Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
24-09-2012 08:55
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

My favourite beautiful lady lovely HoneyHeart looked so sexy, gorgeous and simply amazing the shiny PVC suit she wore tonightTongueWink showing off Honey'sHeart exquisite perfect scrumptious breasts (.)(.)

Loving the blue outfit she has on at the moment tooTongue In fact I know where Honey'sHeart got the outfits from as I happened to go past the same shop a week ago ironicallyWink

HoneyHeart is always so pretty, her smileBig Grin gorgeous green eyesRolleyes luscious golden blond hair and so yummy scrumptious bald pussy and lovely tasty lickable arseholeTongue

HoneyHeart = pure elequent perfectionWink the loveliest cutest nicest lady of allHeartHeartHeart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
26-09-2012 02:05
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Honey looked incredible in that black pvc outfit, which really showed her outstanding figure so beautifully, teasing the zip down to reveal her gorgeous boobs and her stunning backside. Honey always provides great positions and sexy simulation, which make her a pleasure to call and watch, what a stunner she is. Tongue
26-09-2012 06:29
dace Offline
Senior Poster

can someone please stop honeyrocks from vomiting emoticons all over this page ! Smile
26-09-2012 07:41
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2012 06:29 )4evadionne Wrote:  Honey looked incredible in that black pvc outfit, which really showed her outstanding figure so beautifully, teasing the zip down to reveal her gorgeous boobs and her stunning backside. Honey always provides great positions and sexy simulation, which make her a pleasure to call and watch, what a stunner she is. Tongue

You have pretty much said what i was going to say 4evadionne Honey was looking Fantastic last night loved every minute of it.
26-09-2012 07:43
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(26-09-2012 07:41 )dace Wrote:  can someone please stop honeyrocks from vomiting emoticons all over this page ! Smile

Big GrinWinkTongueRolleyeslaughBig LaughBounce

26-09-2012 20:03
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Reading these other great comments about HoneyHeart in this thread, I'm really glad others on here now realise why I think and have always thought beautiful HoneyHeart is so lovely, pretty, amazing and just wonderful and as far as im concerned has always been the best of all the babes for all the years she's been on the channels!

And HoneyHeart is always so great and simply the best of all on xxXpanded TVWink Tongue

26-09-2012 20:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles