gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion
Honey was looking Gorgeous last night in White and she was Fantastic on the Bed,loads of that lovely bum at the camera and plenty of groping those Huge Boobs those Nipples were Rock hard,Honey proved once again she is a Class performer.
11-10-2012 07:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Honey, even despite her rehab from her shoulder, is still absolutely amazing. Wonderful combination of brains, beauty and personality that almost defies belief...simply superb role player. She's a gift to humanity!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-11-2012 23:46
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Ahh my favourite sweet ladyTongue lovely beautiful fluffy HoneyHeart

Yep she's gonna be in shoulder rehab for quite a while yet and has to be very careful too! Honey'sHeart shoulder still has to spend most of its time in a sling stillWink and its still a very naughty cheeky shoulder too sometime LOL!Big Grin

HoneyHeart is such a lovely nice cute very sweet pretty ladyRolleyes and such a bundle of very (VERY!) naughty sugary funTongueWink

HoneyHeart knows I luv her to bits, the loveliest prettiest cutest sweetest fluffernutter everWinkTongueHeartHeartHeart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
15-11-2012 01:02
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Honey looking so good tonight, nice to see her pulling her thong down over that wonderfully peachy ass. Heart

She's still suffering with her shoulder but still doesn't disappoint...Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
26-11-2012 23:57
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Very Good Perfermance From the Sexy Honey Last Night She was on Top Form From the Moment she Started,Nice Shots of her Delightfull Bum and lovely sexy Boobs,Liked Her Playing with her Thong it just added to a Already Top Show.
27-11-2012 08:07
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Ahhhh my favourite very special lovely beautiful Fluffernutter Miss HoneyHeart ScottHeart

Just stunningly graciously beautiful, sooo eloquent and sooo very VERY naughty as well!WinkTongueHeart

HoneyHeart has the prettiest green eyes and luscious long golden blond hair which she knows I like to be very naughty withRolleyes

Honey'sHeart most perfect scrumptious breasts with the loveliest nipples to suck and pull tightWink

Honey'sHeart beautiful bald shaven yummy scrummy cunt with the prettiest lipsWink

Honey'sHeart sooo tasty lickable yummiest arseWink and lovely long legsSmile

Beautiful FluffyHeart HoneyHeart cuteness knows I just lurve her to bitsHeart

HoneyHeart is the loveliest, nicest, prettiest, naughtiest most beautiful sweet lady of all and simply the bestest wonderful babe of allRolleyesWinkTongueHeartHeartHeart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
28-12-2012 05:57
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Sexy Honey looked gorgeous as always, those lovely boobs and her great legs looked fantastic, and she was at her very sensual and erotic best once again. A pure horny delight. Tongue
28-12-2012 08:09
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really Enjoyed Watching the Gorgeous Honey Last Night,She Looked Fantastic and those Huge Boobs and Long Sexy Legs Looked FAB,As Usual Honey was Good Value her Movement was Great and she was Very Filthy on the Phones.
28-12-2012 09:51
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Honey looked simply gorgeous, and she was the perfect pretty in pink vision of sexiness, love the way she erotically runs her tongue over her lips, and with legs spread cupping those lovely sexy breasts, and her sexy bum being shaken, gorgeous Honey always looks so majesticly hot. Tongue
02-01-2013 09:06
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Lovely Honey looked supremely sexy, her gorgeous body looking fantastic in those side- tied panties, and that black latex number, she really was glowing with sexual allure, and looked a picture of beauty. Tongue
05-01-2013 11:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles