"mini see through thong"

RE: Sophia
Will miss her, oh that body!Rolleyes
31-03-2009 15:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kopite 1 Offline
Junior Poster

Is it me or does Sophie look like she is pregnant. It does say on her website that she will be taking a year out of modeling to get on with her private life. If it is true then Sophie will be sadley missed on our screens.
10-04-2009 08:08
Mike Offline

does look like she is,but maybe the way she is lying,but oh those boobs are marvelous,and thick mouth lips that could rap around my c... ,did hear she is getting married soon,that guy better worship her every day.
10-04-2009 08:15
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i hope she comes back

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
10-04-2009 11:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bluechris69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Has Sophia Lares quit BB
I spoke to her about her boobs and she said she had been taking pills to make them grow?!?! WTF? Anyway, i told her they looked amazing and she said that she would be getting them done properly when she has the money.

To me she is the best girl on any of the channels...even my gf called her once to ask her about her make-up as they look similar LOL

BC69
10-04-2009 16:57
Hazhard Away
Banned

bluechris69 Wrote:I spoke to her about her boobs and she said she had been taking pills to make them grow?!?! WTF? Anyway, i told her they looked amazing and she said that she would be getting them done properly when she has the money.

To me she is the best girl on any of the channels...even my gf called her once to ask her about her make-up as they look similar LOL

BC69

okay......
10-04-2009 17:08
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Sophia looking gorgeous on early this morning. Looks better and better each time she is on. The puppies are bursting to be set free. Please tell me that we will see them in all their glory again or life wont be worth living.
11-04-2009 09:53
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

bluechris69 Wrote:I spoke to her about her boobs and she said she had been taking pills to make them grow?!?! WTF? Anyway, i told her they looked amazing and she said that she would be getting them done properly when she has the money.

BC69

Nooooooo!! She doesn't need surgery!! One of the main reasons IMO, that is so attractive about Sophia is her NATURAL beauty! I really hope she doesn't pump herself up with silcone as there is enough plastic barbies on the shows at the moment!
11-04-2009 10:52
g-unit Offline
Junior Poster

Cool RE: Sophia
I hope she does't do anything to those awesome boobs. The way they move when she adjusts those nighties that are fighting a losing battle to confine them is a thing of wonder.

When all around are losing their heads... nick their hats.
11-04-2009 12:48
weemax Offline
Junior Poster

shes had a boob job id say - even look like her face has had some work ffs! i noticed this morning when i seen her, i know her tits were big - but not that bloody big! She should start selling what ever shes taking - it'd make her more money that the "early bird show" thats for sure lol

Come on guys! lol
11-04-2009 23:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV