gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Tickler Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2024 14:05 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  Tights! Tights! Tights!

I don't think I'm alone in my fondness for seeing the Xpanded babes on the bed in a nice pair of tights! Stockings too – it all just feeds my nylon fetish.

I just wondered what it might take to convince Honey Scott to don a pair of sheer tights? Has anyone tried sending her a pair in the hope she will wear?

After all, Maria, Lola, Elise, Hazel, Ashton, Darcy (and I think Vixen) all routinely climb onto the Xpanded bed in sexy sheer tights. Honey's gorgeous long legs would look stunning in a pair of glossy tights, but I'm yet to see her wearing!!!!

100% agree with you and I’m hearing through the grape vine that she had stocking on last night looking amazing. The ONLY Honey show I’ve missed in ages. annoyed
Love to see her amazing legs and super ticklish toes wiggling in nylons…
24-03-2024 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

What has happened to Holly?? Apart from an appearance on days, hasn't been on much, and this after returning after a long absence?? I see also that Jade L has defected to BS now too?? Mad, Bad, Sad times indeed (not withstanding many faves still being there)
24-03-2024 17:14
Boomerangutangangbang Away
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Holly is Scheduled for Monday Night with Hazel, hopefully it's accurate.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
24-03-2024 18:28
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2024 14:05 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  Tights! Tights! Tights!

I don't think I'm alone in my fondness for seeing the Xpanded babes on the bed in a nice pair of tights! Stockings too – it all just feeds my nylon fetish.

I just wondered what it might take to convince Honey Scott to don a pair of sheer tights? Has anyone tried sending her a pair in the hope she will wear?

After all, Maria, Lola, Elise, Hazel, Ashton, Darcy (and I think Vixen) all routinely climb onto the Xpanded bed in sexy sheer tights. Honey's gorgeous long legs would look stunning in a pair of glossy tights, but I'm yet to see her wearing!!!!

Hey Harry
To answer your question, Holly did wear tights when I sent some in a while ago but Maria got a bit shirty whenever I sent tights to other XP girls (Holly Lola & Elise) suggesting she wanted to ' stand out' so effectively asking for exclusivity on tights
After her recent rather unreasonable behaviour I'm now free of all that so the downside is no more seams or top end tights to Maria from me but watch this space with the other girls. Last week both Elise & Lola were kind enough to wear some from me. More to follow soon. Rather sad but perhaps a silver lining overall.
26-03-2024 09:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles