gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
^^ i believe they are looking to start on smart tv so if you have one of these you will be able to watch it vir your internet, RLC where the last babeshow to do this others have not bothered as its such small numbers of viewers its hard to make a profit on it, be interesting to see if they can get it to work,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-08-2018 17:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

If I'm understanding what everybody is on about then I believe this is old hat. A long way back (months) we were told if we had a Smart television or one that was connected to the internet we could tune into BS, S66 and Xpanded, Which is what I did and was able to watch them all day long, including Xpanded.
22-08-2018 18:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ "Old hat"? A little, yes. They are just streamlining the process.

It's IPTV in other words. You just broadcast a stream only on an IP address. But yeah it looks like just a reformat and extension of what they are doing already online. The second channel getting extra daytime hours maybe?

(22-08-2018 17:55 )winsaw Wrote:  ...its such small numbers of viewers its hard to make a profit on it...

For now yes, but it's obviously very much the cost effective delivery platform designed for the future and maybe intended to provide customer flexibilty ahead of the introduction of AV. The regular satellite and other platforms could be dropped in years to come if IPTV really takes off with the consumer.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2018 18:46 by ShandyHand.)
22-08-2018 18:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

According to the label above the screen(watching on sky btw) it says it is available 24/7(All day basically and night) on Freeview HD and you need to connect your box to the Internet. That's the official line shown on screen.

This confusing there is a Lucky Lorenzo and a Lacey Lorenzo-I wonder could that be why for a time Lacey changed her name to Angelica River?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
23-08-2018 01:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes they are renting an IPTV slot on the Freeview platform. They are making it the simplest way possible for guys to do - to get their streams on their main TVs as I said. Freeview is in many more households than Sky, as is the net (I know you and everyone knows this I'm just saying what they are looking towards). They are spreading the reach of their 24/7 output as there is no restriction to hours broadcast this way as there is on the regular part of the FV.

The infastructure is not new and I can quite believe as winsaw says that use of these channels is low. But lore has it that take up of tech innovations of the sort is driven by 'Adult' material. Perhaps someone has this in mind.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2018 09:29 by ShandyHand.)
23-08-2018 08:14
Patooty Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2018 01:10 )GreenMachine Wrote:  This confusing there is a Lucky Lorenzo and a Lacey Lorenzo-I wonder could that be why for a time Lacey changed her name to Angelica River?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rvery.html

Probably changed it for a while until the negative attention from this died down.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2018 14:18 by Patooty.)
23-08-2018 14:17
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh dear! We get the Mail but not sure how I missed that-thanks for reminder.Smile

Disappointed but not really surprised at India Asia aka Sitara's no show last night -maybe next time?

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2018 17:03 by GMach1.)
23-08-2018 17:00
bigdog12345678 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Dionne Mendez - Xpanded
why do xpanded not alllow videos on this site?

Mod edit: as the question is not specific to Dionne I have moved it to the general thread
26-08-2018 18:24
Charlemagne Offline

RE: [split] Dionne Mendez - Xpanded
^ The above posts in the Important Threads section will tell you why we can't post
Copyright material & Do not post Xpanded images

If you wish to know Xpanded's reason for their request then you need to speak with them

26-08-2018 19:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It is interesting that Xpanded are the only channel that don't have(or appear to have a reliance on) perv cams but the cameras are fixed and can only zoom in and out of the girls-fine if you like seeing beautiful eyes and other parts of the body but it would be nice to see a roaming system introduced for the girls when they are on their own for their single stints. And have you noticed that the name Xpanded has no actual allusion to what you are going to get-the word Babe or girl is absence-the dropped e would have it as something stretched or made wider-it's an odd name.

27-08-2018 14:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles