gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Going to miss you mate, you were one of three people who instantly got me and knew what I was about. Take care now my friend.Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-05-2019 18:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(19-05-2019 18:35 )gunnar Wrote:  ^ Why does he specifically have to mention their names?

Because if he doesn't know their names, why should anyone believe that he's speaking on their behalf.

To speak on someone's behalf you should have their permission to do so and their agreement to have their name used.

I could claim that I'm writing this post on behalf of others. If I can't say who they are, why should you believe me?

When speaking on behalf of others, the proper thing to do is to add their names at the bottom of the message.
19-05-2019 19:09
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(19-05-2019 18:43 )terence Wrote:  ^what you posted is fine. it's nobody else business.

Yeah because he deleted the original one didn't he? Which claimed to be written on behalf of the forum.

Since I'm a member of this forum it actually is my business.
19-05-2019 19:13
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

In his original message he said he represented ALL the members of the UK Babe Channels Forum (my capitals).

He doesn't represent me and shouldn't be doing anything in my name. I had every right to protest about it.
19-05-2019 19:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I see the houlier than thou brigade are out at their divisive best on this one. Only they could stir over such a subject.

(19-05-2019 19:09 )tony confederate Wrote:  Because if he doesn't know their names, why should anyone believe that he's speaking on their behalf.

To speak on someone's behalf you should have their permission to do so and their agreement to have their name used.

I could claim that I'm writing this post on behalf of others. If I can't say who they are, why should you believe me?

When speaking on behalf of others, the proper thing to do is to add their names at the bottom of the message.

^ That's just a little precious don't you think? Carl had the clear support of certain members here who had expressed accord with what he was doing, as he was doing it via this thread, so "others" is perfectly valid, in the circumstances, without further explanation. So what if it took him a revision to get that element right. I dare say you lot are perfect?!

More interesting I feel is the underlying notion of why you are trying to deny the voice that Carl has expressed...

I have a question for rygel, tony, barracuda and/or marlowe: If you claim Carl is not speaking for you then what do you actually think about this Ken situation? If your opinion is contary to Carl's why hide its nature? If it's not contary, how was he not representing your feelings exactly?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019 19:41 by ShandyHand.)
19-05-2019 19:39
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

My opinion is, firstly, that I have no wish to do anything in relation to this matter unless it was with the express agreement and approval of the girls concerned.

And secondly, anything I chose to do I would do myself in my own name, without anyone speaking for me. If I needed someone to represent me I would ask.
19-05-2019 19:55
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Would that not have been a better way to express it several posts back?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-05-2019 19:58
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

Can't some of these girls just go and work at S66. God knows they need them.
19-05-2019 20:02
terence Offline

(19-05-2019 19:13 )dominar rygel xvi Wrote:  
(19-05-2019 18:43 )terence Wrote:  ^what you posted is fine. it's nobody else business.

Yeah because he deleted the original one didn't he? Which claimed to be written on behalf of the forum.

Since I'm a member of this forum it actually is my business.

as he didn't post on the forums behalf, as skully requested, it's got fuck all to do with anyone but him and xpanded.

and nobody deleted shit. cheers.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-05-2019 20:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^And to those who sniped at him for doing it, your attitude was one of petulance and i think he has now gone and left the forum.
I still haven't seen the actual post he made or what he wrote, but I think if we did it as an individual thing without having to mention the forum, then we can express our concern at the situation that has arisen.

Bullying is NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY WORKING or SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT. Trust me, I Have Had my share of it over the years and it is NOT NICE.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-05-2019 21:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles