gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(19-05-2019 20:52 )terence Wrote:  as he didn't post on the forums behalf, as skully requested, it's got fuck all to do with anyone but him and xpanded.

and nobody deleted shit. cheers.

If nobody deleted it, I guess it just vanished into thin air then.
20-05-2019 00:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It could be possible that Xpanded themselves or Facebook removed it the minute it went up, to avoid any further public embarrassment. I still haven't been to find it!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2019 07:12 by lovebabes56.)
20-05-2019 07:08
terence Offline

(20-05-2019 00:08 )dominar rygel xvi Wrote:  
(19-05-2019 20:52 )terence Wrote:  as he didn't post on the forums behalf, as skully requested, it's got fuck all to do with anyone but him and xpanded.

and nobody deleted shit. cheers.

If nobody deleted it, I guess it just vanished into thin air then.

i was only speaking for this forum. i can't speak for anywhere else.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
20-05-2019 09:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

It’s the message on Facebook that’s under discussion. The one which he began by saying it was on behalf of the UK Babe Channels forum and which he ended by saying that he represented all the members of the UK Babe Channels forum.
20-05-2019 10:49
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2019 10:49 )marlowe Wrote:  It’s the message on Facebook that’s under discussion. The one which he began by saying it was on behalf of the UK Babe Channels forum and which he ended by saying that he represented all the members of the UK Babe Channels forum.

Which as adults have said is bang out of order. Thanks Marlowe.
20-05-2019 11:06
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

Again, what's "bang out of order" is the behaviour towards presenters which has been brought out into the open by India and others. Those who do not have a problem with it are free to post their messages of support wherever they want. A simple count up of the comments on this subject says the majority of members on this forum who have chosen to voice an opinion disapprove of such behaviour and working conditions. So, here's a straight question or two for Tony Confederate, Marlowe, dominar rygel et al: do you unreservedly condemn the behaviour and working conditions revealed by various girls or do you think it's acceptable in 2019?

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
20-05-2019 11:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I messaged India on twitter this morning and voiced my disapproval of those in charge at Xpanded within that message, but DID NOT reveal I was a member of this forum.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-05-2019 12:02
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^^I don’t see anybody defending xpanded. That’s not the point and you are deliberately mixing the 2 issues. Carl was not elected to represent forum members but chose to make out that he was. He was actually told not to do that but did so anyway.

I have not authorised anyone on here to speak on my behalf but if such an agreement was reached it would be with my full knowledge of the actual wording being used and I would expect to properly sign up to it. I don’t need keyboard vigilantes claiming to represent me!

To be clear this is distinct from my total disgust at what it seems has happened at xpanded.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2019 12:11 by SecretAgent.)
20-05-2019 12:10
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

So you are saying that unless all 57,281 members sign up to it (including those who haven't visited for years) then even with the agreement of Admin or moderators a group statement or request for clarification on the situation and how it is being handled cannot be made because less than 100% have actively agreed?

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
20-05-2019 12:27
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2019 12:27 )msgny72 Wrote:  So you are saying that unless all 57,281 members sign up to it (including those who haven't visited for years) then even with the agreement of Admin or moderators a group statement or request for clarification on the situation and how it is being handled cannot be made because less than 100% have actively agreed?

ffs are you 4 years old? Stick to the facts of this case - you and your posse got this wrong
20-05-2019 12:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles