gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Xpanded needs new girls on day and nightshows. It's so inconsistent but also on the other hand, the girls that have recently left clearly don't want to do any long set shifts and have gone to BS (easier hours).
14-02-2024 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sneakyr Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2024 03:07 )Scots Napoleon Wrote:  I still think Xpanded's a good channel. It's only major flaw is the no OnlyFans policy which limits its recruitment and its ability to retain staff. Let's hope they can do some good work in bringing in new girls, as in some respects I prefer Xpanded to Babestation.

Agreed - i definitely prefer XP to Babestation most of the time. BS have all the best girls on web where it’s just not the same as TV, can barely see them etc. Maria and Vixen are in a different league to BS TV girls.

XP TV format with regular outfit changes is really good imo - it’s just the OF policy holding them back
14-02-2024 11:46
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2024 03:07 )Scots Napoleon Wrote:  I still think Xpanded's a good channel. It's only major flaw is the no OnlyFans policy which limits its recruitment and its ability to retain staff. Let's hope they can do some good work in bringing in new girls, as in some respects I prefer Xpanded to Babestation.

I agree with most of that! If the SM issue is the impediment to recruiting (or retaining - but the same question - why now??) then yes it would appear that the movers and shakers at the channel are happy to 'cut off their nose to spite their face' - A crazy business model?? Before the exodus though, they were struggling to recruit, so I don't see that changing for some reason??

In terms of preference, it is indeed a no brainer!! BS has dumbed down with sex behind the scenes childs play pap (excuse the bluntness but ever listened in??) and the night shows are built around preferential treatment and repeat after repeat
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2024 23:24 by hornball.)
14-02-2024 23:22
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(14-02-2024 23:22 )hornball Wrote:  A crazy business model??

They must consider that the revenue they make from SoSpoilt is enough to make their business model worthwhile, otherwise they wouldn't be pursuing it. Accordingly, as far as we know, it's not a crazy business model.
15-02-2024 01:08
Freeloaderthatsme Online
Senior Poster

Xpanded picture on the web messed up.And not for the first time,someone has left the yts guy in charge.
17-02-2024 23:07
Nudges_Malone Offline
Junior Poster

(17-02-2024 23:07 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  Xpanded picture on the web messed up.And not for the first time,someone has left the yts guy in charge.

Again
27-02-2024 04:04
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

The updated website does look good, but there’s something very off brand about a dated sign in with Twitter link when it’s called X now. Xpanded and X fit like a glove. The first letter of the Xpanded logo is damn near identical to the X logo and Xpanded did it first!
29-02-2024 23:03
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

I really don't see the point of Holly and Vixen both seem reluctant to be topless so why have them on a night show and Vixen spends more time talking to whoever is behind the camera.rather than trying to bring callers in.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
02-03-2024 13:25
Charlemagne Offline

^Too much money is being wasted on outfits when all the punters want is the smallest of smalls.Big Grin

And it also applies to a few of the Babestation girls.

p.s. I've just registered 'smallest of smalls', along with 'briefest of briefs; with the patient office.

02-03-2024 13:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Honey Scott & Maria Smith starting the night in sexy college girl outfits eek

Piper Niven Superfan
03-03-2024 00:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles