RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion
Nice to see her on full screen.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
31-10-2013 04:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

AS one of Hazels biggest fans i am so annoyedannoyed,i thought Hazel had retired from the channels,we are talking about Hazel Bond here aren't we,for me Hazel has always been the epitome of what a night girl should be,was not best pleased when Hazel had the boob job,but could always see it coming.

Is Hazel a regular,does she have a regular night,as much information as possible please.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
01-11-2013 12:40
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

She seems to be on a fair bit. Mostly with 1or 2 other girls thou.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
01-11-2013 12:49
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

What is the problem? Hazel has been at xxxpanded for well over a year now, is on TV very regularly and on webcam even more.

She thoroughly loves working for and at xxxpanded and with the team of people and girls she works with having many friends there enjoying herself loads.

It was Hazel's own decision to have her boob job and is very happy with them.

Check the xxxpanded tv website to see when Hazel is on TV or webcam or contact her direct via Twitter @hazelbondxxx

What is most important is Hazel's own happiness, being happy where she works and enjoying herself and respecting Hazel doing what Hazel wants to do and most making her happy.

Hazel's lovely, a complete nutcase on the phones & great fun on TV & webcam!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
01-11-2013 13:29
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

There is no problem,Huhi am glad that Hazel is happy,i agree with most of what you say,i am well aware of how Hazel is on the phone,and her performance on the TV,back in 2010 on which was then Elite Hazel was the best night girl on the channels,always pushed every night to the limit,and making the camera mans life a nightmare by trying to show that little bit more than she was supposed to.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
01-11-2013 13:48
t-belltosin Offline
Hazel Bond Fanatic

Completely agree with bombshell. Hazel was one of the greatest performers of all time in her Elite days and I don't think anyone now will even come close. She was so energetic and beautiful at the same time. Her Emily Dean 2 4 1's were the greates 2 4 1's ever...no one else came close.

And now we see her having 1/3rd of a bed to move around on. Me, Bombshell and all Hazel fans are glad she's happy and back. Her leaving was a knife in my heart and I can't tell you how happy I was when I first saw her after about 2 years on RLC. Even there she was given a full set and was energetic but she can't do that at xxxpanded, and all we are saying is that we miss that energy in her performances now; but of course if she's happy we wish her all the best Shy
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 02:14 by t-belltosin.)
03-11-2013 02:14
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Looking fantastic tonight I'm loving her dark sexy hair and that little blue number she has on is sizzling hot, it's a so different to what I've seen any girl wear and it really accentuates all her lovely assets. A really gorgeous girl with such a great smile and really cheeky glint in her eye.
05-11-2013 01:57
thescientist Away

^ Agree Hazel is always hot, she certainly does know about wearing the right outfits to compliment her beautiful titsTongue
05-11-2013 14:28
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Hazel really looks like she's enjoying herself a lot at the moment and it's really coming through in her shows, she's got a real glow about her and her body is looking phenomenal.
10-11-2013 18:13
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

Hazel's looking so good doing a solo set, so much better than having to share it. Given the extra room on the set she really gets into it. Lots of shaking that gorgeous arse in a sexy g-string, as well as the phone, lol. laugh

Great looking lady with a body to match and I love her 'enhancements' and those erect nipples are so inviting. Tongue

Always a good night when Miss Bond's on. Big Grin HeartHeartHeart

Shame the channels aren't in HD. Big Grin

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2013 03:43 by Devillish.)
16-11-2013 03:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles