Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Girls I.Ds

moron50 Away
Master Poster

Girls I.Ds
This issue has been raised more than once now.

It's a fact that anyone can come on here claiming to be 'X' and whilst all of us would wish/like to believe that they are who they say they are, it is more than possible that some of the purported posters could in fact be 3rd parties / marketing ploys, etc. From my own point of view, if anyone went on a forum, claiming to be me or to be representing me, I'd be f'n livid & I'd want to know about it quick-sharp.

If anyone can think of a way of eliminating this possibility, please shout up. Ultimately, it will be the girls & punters that lose out, if it isn't eradicated.

NB. There are no specific examples to quote here, as far as I'm aware, but this is all on a trust-basis & the way I see it, the onus is with the girls as much as anyone to sift-out leeching scumbags. I hope that's fair comment.
14-10-2008 06:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Girls I.Ds
i suppose us girls could make our own avatar maybe a snap shot of ourselfs holding a piece of paper with our user name on.....i did that on myspace. Just to let you know im for real if you dont believe and wanted proper proff ask the girls when you call the show if they are a member x
14-10-2008 06:47
moron50 Away
Master Poster

That's precisely the sort of thing I had in mind, but it's a bit 'Big Brother' and I wouldn't have dared suggest it. It's a sorry state of affairs, but that's 2008 for you. I won't insist on a bar-code tattooed across your forehead though.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2008 06:53 by moron50.)
14-10-2008 06:52
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

moron50 Wrote:This issue has been raised more than once now.

It's a fact that anyone can come on here claiming to be 'X' and whilst all of us would wish/like to believe that they are who they say they are, it is more than possible that some of the purported posters could in fact be 3rd parties / marketing ploys, etc. From my own point of view, if anyone went on a forum, claiming to be me or to be representing me, I'd be f'n livid & I'd want to know about it quick-sharp.

If anyone can think of a way of eliminating this possibility, please shout up. Ultimately, it will be the girls & punters that lose out, if it isn't eradicated.

NB. There are no specific examples to quote here, as far as I'm aware, but this is all on a trust-basis & the way I see it, the onus is with the girls as much as anyone to sift-out leeching scumbags. I hope that's fair comment.

I think like when a model signs a release form,something similar happens here,and they give the right away for 3rd parties to post things in their names for commercial purposes...
14-10-2008 13:42
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Alex Adams I think is the real deal here.....but she has admitted once that she has allowed someone to post on her behalf..but at least admitted it,so she gets the thumbs up from me....
14-10-2008 17:10
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

moron50 Wrote:. It's a sorry state of affairs, but that's 2008 for you.

Totaly agree a lot of fakers out there and a lot of idiots with too much free time pretending to be someone they arnt.
14-10-2008 21:22
admin. Offline
Administrator

ToothFairy Wrote:post a pic holding up a piece of paper saying UK Babechannels or contact the moderator directly through a secure e-mail.

Just a note to say that 3 of the girls who post in this forum have also contacted the site directly.

Forum Admin
14-10-2008 21:58
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

admin Wrote:
ToothFairy Wrote:post a pic holding up a piece of paper saying UK Babechannels or contact the moderator directly through a secure e-mail.

Just a note to say that 3 of the girls who post in this forum have also contacted the site directly.

Forum Admin

1..Alex Adams

2..??????

3..??????

Were they all Cellcast???
15-10-2008 02:01
Alex Adams Offline
Senior Poster

Smile RE: Girls I.Ds
well i know im me lol but when im on my next shoot for my site i will hold up some paper with the forum name on a post it!!! i did let some one post for me once only because i was being insulted on here and i was on the bed but i wanted to make my point!!! promise i wont do it again!! Smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
15-10-2008 06:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

dondoe Wrote:Were they all Cellcast???

No.
15-10-2008 07:15

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS