Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Geri = no gashImportant...which means NO cash from meImportantBig Laugh

22-12-2012 15:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 15:51 )cwpussylover Wrote:  Geri = no gashImportant...which means NO cash from meImportantBig Laugh

from what I've seen it will only be Jada doing BSX level. Penny only does nude Smile and Geri, well, say no more,

it would be good if BSX actually posted on here, what we might expect, otherwise it could be a quiet night!
22-12-2012 16:01
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(22-12-2012 15:28 )welshken Wrote:  I know Jade has said she has no shifts for Jan, dont get enough calls or texts ? WTF?

She didn't even have a phone last time she was on... she was either on the mic or helping out Lacey and Camilla.

It makes no sense.. newer girls like Jade put on a good show and have to put up with this, while certain other girls get regular shows despite just coming on, messing around and not doing much for 4 hours.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 16:38 by NHawk.)
22-12-2012 16:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 16:29 )NHawk Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 15:28 )welshken Wrote:  I know Jade has said she has no shifts for Jan, dont get enough calls or texts ? WTF?

She didn't even have a phone last time she was on... she was either on the mic or helping out Lacey and Camilla.

It makes no sense.. newer girls like Jade put on a good show and have to put up with this, while certain other girls get regular shows despite just coming on, messing around and not doing much for 4 hours.

Exactly, she doenst have a phone so she supports the others, she gets in the mic (and is brilliant) she can use the ipad, unlike a lot of girls who keep screwing it up. she's a total team player that has done everything asked of her and then she gets treated like this?

I've started a new thread http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=52240

It may only be a short lived thread, because if they let her go, then I'll dump BSX aswell.
22-12-2012 16:52
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

(22-12-2012 16:52 )welshken Wrote:  It may only be a short lived thread, because if they let her go, then I'll dump BSX aswell.

I bet you don't Rolleyes
22-12-2012 16:55
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 16:55 )Poker King Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 16:52 )welshken Wrote:  It may only be a short lived thread, because if they let her go, then I'll dump BSX aswell.

I bet you don't Rolleyes

Actually I will! there'll be no point staying to see the other new girls, hiding everything, and the old girls just doing their same old thing. repetitive crap, no thanks.
22-12-2012 17:17
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(21-12-2012 23:23 )welshken Wrote:  Shes one of the best girls on BSX!

she's raised her game, to BSX levels, shes done what we've been asking for, so how can they not have her on every week, at least

I'm interested to know what comments such as these are based on. I know it's all about opinions but if you're being fair then Jade is far from one of the best performers. Even if I'm not a fan of a girl's looks then I would still praise their performances if I've seen them. You just can't compare with girls like;

Dionne Mendez
Camilla
Jada
Lacey
Megan Coxxx
Nicolle Knight
Priya
Lily Pink
Taylor
Brooklyn

I'd also like the interaction to be upped or scrapped altogether. I'm sick of seeing all the pretend and even uncomfortable looking "interaction". They should show newer girls tapes of the old Babestation Xtreme 2-4-1's, the broadcast rules haven't changed as far as I'm aware so why is this channel seemingly censoring itself? Is it to get people to text in? Whatever it is, it's spoiling shows.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 20:57 by Don Tingley.)
22-12-2012 20:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

When I spoke to Dionne last night she told me that she will be next on BSX on Friday 4th January
22-12-2012 21:05
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 20:25 )Don Tingley Wrote:  I'm interested to know what comments such as these are based on. I know it's all about opinions but if you're being fair then Jade is far from one of the best performers. Even if I'm not a fan of a girl's looks then I would still praise their performances if I've seen them. You just can't compare with girls like;

Dionne Mendez
Camilla
Jada
Lacey
Megan Coxxx
Nicolle Knight
Priya
Lily Pink
Taylor
Brooklyn

I'd also like the interaction to be upped or scrapped altogether. I'm sick of seeing all the pretend and even uncomfortable looking "interaction". They should show newer girls tapes of the old Babestation Xtreme 2-4-1's, the broadcast rules haven't changed as far as I'm aware so why is this channel seemingly censoring itself? Is it to get people to text in? Whatever it is, it's spoiling shows.

I agree about the interation, sometimes is just awful. licking nipples and bum, but 4 inches away?

of the girls you listed, Ive seen most of them but some of them are rarely on. in the last few weeks, I think Jada once, I havent see Megan Coxxx , Nicolle Knight once, Lily Pink once.

The problem is, BSX have said they dont have enough girls prepared to do BSX level. Thats come from them! so why are they binning a girl that is?

but as I've said in the other thread, this topic is now redundant really.
22-12-2012 23:41
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

Doesn't look like we are going to get any pussy from Stevie tonight - Shame. She looks great though.
Lacey is looking gorgeous as always.
23-12-2012 00:59

babestation xtra