babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
respect your opinion.everybody is entitled to that.my opinion is that the megan and geri effort contained no sexual content and i found it pathetic to the the point of being infantile. tuned in to this last thursday.as for tiffany iv never seen her do anything that merits her being on an unencrypted channel.just to clarify that my opinions refer to the pay to see x advertised encrypted channel only.my stance is that iv paid quite a lot to tune in and join in the activities of this encrypted channel recently and dont expect, to realistic boundaries, unencryted material. certainly dont expect stuff i can readily see on free to air channels.most infuriating thing is girls like geri megan and tiffany that promise things they have no intention of doing.do find peoples posts clarifying the adult levels that girls have performed to most helpful as im making my choices to pay and tune in.as ive said ,each to their opinion.mine is that if its advertised as x and im paying then thats the content that im entitled to be see provided.
23-12-2012 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

So in more simple terms your basically trying to say your gutted you've paid a 5iver to bash a crafty one out over Girls gettin Xtreme, only to find you've been scammed....AGAIN.

Surely after all the feedback and comments on previous shows people would know what to expect by now.

You don't step in the same pile of dog shit twice.....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
23-12-2012 16:04
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep,im learning to cut out the mistakes.as ive said ,it does help as people post feedback saying if girls performed to acceptable babestation x levels,ie close up pussy.learned not to go in a million miles of any advertised x stuff involving lori,tiffany, geri or megan!not seen this kimmy haze thats coming up.cant decide if i should take a chance.
23-12-2012 16:34
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Watched for the first time in weeks and fell asleep. How can you make sex boring? And the interviews were pathetic, we want sex not mindless blethering.
23-12-2012 16:44
Banned

(23-12-2012 16:34 )sierraman Wrote:  yep,im learning to cut out the mistakes.as ive said ,it does help as people post feedback saying if girls performed to acceptable babestation x levels,ie close up pussy.learned not to go in a million miles of any advertised x stuff involving lori,tiffany, geri or megan!not seen this kimmy haze thats coming up.cant decide if i should take a chance.

Fair enough, just step around the dog shit so to speak... and I can reccommend kimmy haze, she's a top performer, funny, witty and utter filth! Shes one of the most under rated girls, she's one of the top babes off sexstation so other girls from babestation should take a look and see how these shows should be done!

She has no problem with filth, i remember watching sexstation the once when Tina Love pissed in a bucket on the bed and Kimmy just sat there next to her and said something like "smells like sugar puffs" lol

Top girl

#RODGERS OUT
23-12-2012 16:50
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(23-12-2012 13:30 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 11:59 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I thought Lacey was good and Stevie was not clear about what she was allowed to do,i think this will be an issue for any of the former Bangbabes who appear after what happened to the channel.

All Stevie had to do was look at Lacey and she would have been in no doubt!

Quite obvious that was as far as she was prepared to go and to be honest I even got the impression that she might have gone a bit further than she originally intended to.

yeah i agree with you mate, think she was gonna keep her legs closede...a good capper may of caught her out and have her lips on film!
ImportantBig Grin

23-12-2012 17:47
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

am out tonight so cant tune in.feedback from people that do tune in be appreciated.thanks for feedback on kimmy haze.definitely gonna tune in and have a look at her.
23-12-2012 17:54
Banned

Do you actually have a ford sierra?^^ sorry i just have to ask lol

#RODGERS OUT
23-12-2012 18:06
TIAF Away
Account Closed

(23-12-2012 17:54 )sierraman Wrote:  am out tonight so cant tune in.feedback from people that do tune in be appreciated.thanks for feedback on kimmy haze.definitely gonna tune in and have a look at her.

why not just watch her go much further on sexstation for free?
23-12-2012 18:24
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

(23-12-2012 18:06 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Do you actually have a ford sierra?^^ sorry i just have to ask lol

off out but to clear things up.years ago my first car,a ford sierra turned out to be pile of garbage.mates constantly took the piss by calling me sierraman to remind me.biggest mistake i ever made but have come close recently by paying for the live night that tiffany and co spent the night pissing about surrounded by balloons. Not too good at or bothered about computers or tuning into things on them. quite like the idea of the comfort of my big screen and cosy lounge.recently discovered babestation x so dont mind tuning in if content matches the advertising ie babestation x levels featuring close up pussy.thanks for live night feedbacks.i find it helpful.
23-12-2012 22:25

babestation xtra