babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I watched last night for the first time in a while, not because I had any great expectations but I used to like Stevie on Babestation.
Lacey was good as usual, I agree with others that Stevie didn't really know what the limits are, but at least was prepared to sit naked facing the camera (unlike some girls who go on this station). She probably showed about as much as she used to (and used to get into trouble for) on BS regular shows.
Main criticism was that the third session was too much like the second and I stopped watching. The text reading was painful and ought to be dropped.
The "filler" items (the Sexercise and Tiffany's blog thing) were devoid of any titillation for me. I did start to get a bit interested in the exercise thing (Megan is clearly more cut out to be a gym teacher than she is for the babe channels), but then wondered whether this was really what I paid a fiver for. So no regrets but probably won't sign up again for a while at least.
24-12-2012 00:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights show was ok,however i did not see the point of Penny coming on screen at the end to get naked but not actually show her pussy even when someone texted for it,seems like she will never do it so she should not have appeared at all in my opinion,all it achieved is the extraction of 1.50 from some unfortunate texter,not a nice thing to do in the current climate

im always open to positive change
24-12-2012 19:00
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2012 19:00 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I thought last nights show was ok,however i did not see the point of Penny coming on screen at the end to get naked but not actually show her pussy even when someone texted for it,seems like she will never do it so she should not have appeared at all in my opinion,all it achieved is the extraction of 1.50 from some unfortunate texter,not a nice thing to do in the current climate

I also thought it was a decent show, Beth as usual looked stunning but like u said ain't nice someone spend 1.50 on a text only to be blanked, they do read out and try to fufill the texts but many are quite unlucky
24-12-2012 19:19
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Just wondered if anyone saw last nights show seems odd no one has posted about it.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2012 22:24 by jimmyt73.)
25-12-2012 22:23
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

I love seeing Maddison but if she's uncomfortable with showing her pussy than why go on this show? It just seems they do it as its pays more than the original bs shows, they should be honest and just put girls who cater to this whole concept
26-12-2012 00:57
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(25-12-2012 22:23 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Just wondered if anyone saw last nights show seems odd no one has posted about it.

I saw the show last night with Kimmy Haze and thought it was a good effort from her. She was in a merry mood for Christmas and did her best to keep the audience happy. As a summary of the events I think anyone who likes Kimmy Haze would have been satisfied with last night's show.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2012 01:11 by mysterion.)
26-12-2012 01:10
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Madison just made me laugh. She read out a text asking her to show her pussy. She just looked at the producer and shrugged and laughed.
now that's just a two fingers to everyone paying to watch.

Then someone asked if she was allowed to. She actually confirmed this time, saying that she was allowed to. But chooses not to show her pussy.
That's fair enough, her choice.
But why the hell is she on bsx then?
Total piss take! By bsx, since they will have agreed, and by Madison, knowing that its what bsx is all about.
She may look great, but she's taking the piss!

Just hope the phone calls and text messages dry up for her!
26-12-2012 01:50
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Not nice at all, if customers meant anything to bs they wouldn't rip people off like that
26-12-2012 01:58
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

But they have been doing it for years!! The prime example of that is, "Quick get a totally naked picture of (X model) and it is only £3 per pic and you can have it in the next 5 mins... after that it will never be available again..." Sound familiar? Big Grin
26-12-2012 02:07
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2012 02:07 )blackghostuk Wrote:  But they have been doing it for years!! The prime example of that is, "Quick get a totally naked picture of (X model) and it is only £3 per pic and you can have it in the next 5 mins... after that it will never be available again..." Sound familiar? Big Grin

Never tried bsx till recently but now I know to look for the girls who are actually gonna do something, still unacceptable to fool everyone though but as its written above they have been doing it for years, I'm still probably gonna purchase shows but obviously when the right girls come on
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2012 02:14 by shano123.)
26-12-2012 02:13

babestation xtra