babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I find it strange that you posted this...

(26-12-2012 12:05 )welshken Wrote:  Priya bores me now, seen her soooo many times. Kartel , doesnt do anything for me, and Paris will be lame, tame and not up for the game.

Now if BSX could post and say Paris will do BSX levels.....

but they wont bother, so I wont bother Smile

...but you watched the show anyway.
27-12-2012 01:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

If she was on your lap naked, you wouldn't care about her chatting!! It's what women do! They talk and when they don't then something is wrong and needs attention... Anyway, we need to know what is going on and some people need 15 minutes to explain it! Big Grin
27-12-2012 01:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Lol and let's face it, if she can say it in 5 words, she'll take 10 lol

3rd segment was even more frustrating.
During the 2nd, kartel had buggered off, so now the 3rd starts and kartel is back, and amazingly enough there's a load of text for her. You couldn't make it up (bsx can obviously)

problem is, yet again, 2's company 3's a crowd. The cam moves around too much with three girls. Paris was flashing her pussy at last, and the cam idiot didn't notice and panned away!

And that couch is way too small, especially with priya sprawling her legs over the other girls, and then kartel decided to sprawl herself, so Paris ends up squashed in one end of the couch.

they need to stick to 2 girl shows.
27-12-2012 02:33
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-12-2012 02:33 )welshken Wrote:  And that couch is way too small, especially with priya sprawling her legs over the other girls, and then kartel decided to sprawl herself, so Paris ends up squashed in one end of the couch.

they need to stick to 2 girl shows.

(27-12-2012 01:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  they aren't getting any phone calls so both girls are just sitting side by side on a soffa reading out text messages and doing a occasional request .

I don't watch the shows so this is just an observation based on what I'm reading here.

I certainly wouldn't call a girl in that situation, it's bad enough when you have 2 girls with phones on the same bed never mind 3 on a sofa, with 2 of them prattling away on a mic.

Why don't they do it the way they used to do the old Partyland shows? 2/3 screen for the phone girl (it's enough if there are no black boxes up the side) and 1/3 (on a separate camera) for the girls reading texts and doing requests (yes, I get that they aren't doing the texts properly but that's a separate issue).

I'm pretty sure they'd get alot more calls that way, without killing of the texting, and the girl on the bed would be able to put a much better show on for the viewers who've spent their fiver but don't want to spend any more by interacting.
27-12-2012 03:08
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

I would love to hear a call between Ken and Priya! It would be X-rated, but not in a sexy way! Big Grin

I bet it would be more people listening in to the conversation than wanting to talk to the girls and I think there's a time limit on the calls, so who would have the final say and if it was Priya, would Ken call back up to finish the conversation!? Big Grin

I will have to write a script about a fictional situation based on this to see how it would look on screen! Big Grin
27-12-2012 04:46
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-12-2012 04:40 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  If we want to know how a show went we can view caps from more respected forum members such as Don Tingley and others and make our own minds up. A picture tells a thousand words.

Huh Really? Remind us again, how many shows have been capped this month so far?
27-12-2012 06:20
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

The end is nigh if they can't even find models who get on with eachother!! Farcical etc.
27-12-2012 09:18
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

they needed to pay you a fiver to watch these performances..priya telling the texters to fuck off with their requests if they cant say please!Bounce

(This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 17:34 by cwpussylover.)
27-12-2012 11:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

IMO the shows are going backwards, i didn't rate last night's show at all , i thought when BSX first started some months ago that most of the live shows were better than most are now, for one thing sometimes they used to vary the sets on the same night, they also had better sets and themes, Priya's first BSX live show was a cow girl themed show, Priya was dressed as a sexy cow girls and was in a stable/barn set, she gradually striped out of her denim shorts and shirt etc to reveal all, Lacy Lorenzo did a decent French Maid theme show, at times other live shows used to have different sets for each live segments to add variety, it worked well, sets were used were the girls mainly stood up for one segment and the next segment a set was used were the girls were on a set were they mainly laid down, this kept the shows interesting from section to section, BS seemed to make more effort when BSX first started to make it interesting and entertaining for the paying customer, they don't seem to do this these days, they are content to use the same set for all segments, when the show first started they use to emphasise that people had already paid to see the show so the girls would put on a show that people had paid to see whether they get a phone calls or not, these days some girls are saying that you have to ring in or text the show to tell the girls what you want to see, they seem to forget that people have already paid to see the show so should get to see what they have already paid to see, this is how they used to do it, they seem to be running the show as if it's free to watch so won't do much unless people pay to talk to the girls or send in text messages, this is wrong imo .
Also last night they said something about setting a service up were people can send in pics of themselves for the girls to see, so the show will then degenerate in to 3 girls sat on a soffa discussing and rating guys cocks, this will be really entertaining (not)for the paying customer that just wants to view naked girls in good explicit position and not listen to girls talking about some guys cock , for me the channel is going backwards and is slowly becoming less entertaining as time goes by .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 12:43 by mr mystery.)
27-12-2012 11:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I always thought the solo shows were best anyway tbh Wink.

27-12-2012 15:40

babestation xtra