babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(30-12-2012 00:33 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 20:40 )mr mystery Wrote:  I don't think we get a refund, the info they sent use by text was wrong/false but they clearly advertised on TV that Camilla was doing the show and never mentioned Jada .
In this case i don't think BS were deliberately trying to con people into spending a fiver to watch Jada when she wasn't on, someone somewhere just made a honest scheduling fuck up imo .

Jada pulled out quite late, according to what Camilla said. Camilla was expecting to be on Babestation not BabestationX, but was asked to switch at the last minute.
If she had not appeared it could have shown fta when you consider who was on that night.

im always open to positive change
30-12-2012 03:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(30-12-2012 03:42 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I have said before on this thread the biggest issue i have with this channel is the way is promoted as having no rules and now it turns out it has more rules than if Ofcom was its regulator.In regard of medical certificates surely something could be done to sort this problem,these girls are liable to be asked to engage in some form of contact its an adult channel not a bank.

And even if the girls did have medical certificates ect it doesn't mean Tiffany or Charlie C for example are going to just let Camilla or any other willing girl eat their pussies out, I can't believe this conversation has gone this far to be honest, this is not a medical forum, people are looking into things far too much.

Just watch BSX for what it is, if you enjoy it, great, if not, don't watch, getting into a discussion about medical records and certificates is just ridiculous.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 06:16 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
30-12-2012 05:52
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(30-12-2012 05:52 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 03:42 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I have said before on this thread the biggest issue i have with this channel is the way is promoted as having no rules and now it turns out it has more rules than if Ofcom was its regulator.In regard of medical certificates surely something could be done to sort this problem,these girls are liable to be asked to engage in some form of contact its an adult channel not a bank.

And even if the girls did have medical certificates ect it doesn't mean Tiffany or Charlie C for example are going to just let Camilla or any other willing girl eat their pussies out, I can't believe this conversation has gone this far to be honest, this is not a medical forum, people are looking into things far too much.

Just watch BSX for what it is, if you enjoy it, great, if not, don't watch, getting into a discussion about medical records and certificates is just ridiculous.
The problem for me is the advertising of this channel as having no limits,and if they are asking for texts the girls who are on should be prepared (within reason) to carry them out,otherwise the text service should be scrapped,it already takes up far too much time in the live shows.
I thought last nights show was ok and benifited from the lack of balloons or bananas however Tiffany,Madison and Beth tonight so not much pussy tonight,think i will give this one a miss,still at least the show has started to become consistent over the past three nights only one pussy shown per night.

30-12-2012 15:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I didn't see last nights show so a question to anyone that watched last nights show , what was the camera work like ? , was the close up POV hand held camera used ? . or was it like the night before when a lot of longer distance stuff was done and no hand held extreme close ups done ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 16:19 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2012 16:11
Banned

I fail to see why people have the idea in their heads that bsx has no limits. We all know there are limits, people who think there are no limits are just naieve

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 19:09 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
30-12-2012 16:19
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(30-12-2012 16:11 )mr mystery Wrote:  I didn't see last nights show so a question to anyone that watched last nights show , what was the camera work like ? , was the close up POV hand held camera used ? . or was it like the night before when a lot of longer distance stuff was done and no hand held extreme close ups done ? .

They did both. Obviously there was more shown at distance, which is expected with 2 girls on screen. I think the camera work was OK for the type of set it was. I'm not a fan of the office type sets, I prefer bed sets with a bit of standing. The annoying thing about the close-ups was that it would zoom in on Brooklyn showing everything and then it'd move to Penny who had her hand covering herself, what's the point in that? May as well zoom in on Brooklyn and back out again.

They've also found another excuse to clutter the screen up the side:

[Image: image-C96D_50E06732.jpg]

It's not constant but it's enough to annoy, and they'll have graphics flashing as well.

Hope they don't fill the side like the FTA channels bladewave
30-12-2012 17:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2012 17:13 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Hope they don't fill the side like the FTA channels bladewave

Back when they relaunched as BSX they did have pic/video advertising down the side. Thankfully that didn't last. I'd like the old minimal OSG back though. I don't see what the text messaging adds to show, nor can I imagine that the number of texts they actually get is a particularly big earner in the grand scheme of things. 20 minute call - about 30 quid. Same as 20 texts brings in and I'd guess they get about 50 or 60 or so a night.
30-12-2012 18:35
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Well tonight has to go down as a waste of time and as ever a well earned fiverannoyed
I`m aware Madison gets some stick but I stick up for her a bit as she is well fit and has taken her knickers off and teased before and played along with the naked girls, so far it took until the 2nd set to get her and tiffs tits out.
I think it`s worse when tiff is on as she defo wont do anything any encourages others not to either making it a bloody farce and thinking they are remotely pleasing the paying fans.
Well done Beth as ever but sorry Madison that`s the last of my loyalty
31-12-2012 02:14
Banned

But you knew Madison or Tiff wouldn't be flashing the gash anyway before you watched...

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2012 02:23 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
31-12-2012 02:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-12-2012 02:23 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  But you knew Madison or Tiff wouldn't be flashing the gash anyway before you watched...
finally something we agree about.

31-12-2012 05:06

babestation xtra