babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(02-01-2013 00:27 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  who needs bsx anymore if Tiff and Lori put on shows like last night!

Yeh it was weird (but not complaining!) that they were able to get away with this on the main channels. With a bit more licking and fondling this could have been a half decent BSX performance. Ironic therefore that these girls have been much tamer when they've been on BSX - perhaps BS should just swap the channels round? Huh
03-01-2013 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Paige is an amazingly curvy and sexy woman. She is also pure filth in her hardcore scenes. I fear she will be wasted on BSX aka TameTV.co.uk....
04-01-2013 08:44
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Senstational show so far by Dionne. I just love the " Mendez Minge" and every other part of Dionne`s sexy body
I had a very sexy chat with Dionne tonight and yes Dionne thats another shirt to go into the wash, shame you were not here to lap up my "cream "
BSX please make sure you book Dionne for more shows as it is not Dionne`s choice that she is not booked for more BSX shows after tonight
05-01-2013 02:12
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

According to the e-mail I got from BSX tonight and the rest of the weekend were going to be "every hole's a goal"...which is I assume a blatant lie as there won't be a sniff of penetration?
If they were any other type of business Trading Standards would flay them but it is obviously legal for adult entertainment businesses to lie every day and night...............
05-01-2013 08:49
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Sounds like Dionne put on another great show tonight, you can always rely on her for a top performance.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 09:48 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
05-01-2013 09:15
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

obviously my comments about dionne last night are personal ones.i didnt expect penetration.i have learned to ignore bsx unrealistic marketing claims.i am finding it more helpful to base my judgements on nights that i have previously tuned into and on peoples feedback on this forum.so,enchanting green eyes,lovely smile,stunning looks and tanned body and gorgeous pussy.11/10 because 10s not enough.only negative is that id had a really long day and fell asleep for the last section cos i forgot to set the alarm on my mobile.i missed an entire segment of that gorgeous pussy.i need f***ing locking up! i hope dionne is on again in the future.ill be hitting the red button in double quick time on any of her nights.ps,camera performance much improved. heard it same cameraman but they took his bottle of brandy and 8 pack of lager off him before he started.
05-01-2013 12:06
Kitschyitch Offline
Apprentice Poster

I saw the Dionne show too. I give top marks, because she put on just about a perfect performance!
05-01-2013 13:57
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2013 13:57 )Kitschyitch Wrote:  I saw the Dionne show too. I give top marks, because she put on just about a perfect performance!

The only issue I had with the programme was the overlarge on screen graphics which hid her pussy on too many occassions but otherwise a great performance
05-01-2013 14:21
kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hey all,
Just want to thank everyone who got involved in my recent BSX appearance, look forward to some more night shows full of filth of course...follow me on twitter @kirankhanxxx to find out when am next on your screens xx
Naughty kisses
Kiran
MWAhhhhh xHeart
05-01-2013 18:26
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

one segment down and it looks like ive wasted my money,i have no problem with ashleigh`s performance but Madison is reading then ignoring texts and wearing more clothes than most fta babes tonight,whilst i respect she may have good reasons not to show more she should be put back on fta she has been promising much but not delivering for too long.

im always open to positive change
06-01-2013 01:26

babestation xtra