babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
tuned in to 906 just to see the effort made to introduce tonights apology for a bsx evening.honours left to geri and tiffany.no comment in case i say something too insulting that i later regret.just a pity that bsx started out full of promise and yet has been reduced to this.quite sad really, bordering on the pathetic.still,early night for me.least ive saved a bit of cash.keep my eyes on the forum in case things change for the better.just a born optimist.
08-01-2013 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
lori cherri cherri lori cherri lori megan geri lori lori megan geri plus, as scirocco succinctly put it,mega censored films.tiaf,i think to some extent the producers are being kind,because if they did chuck charlie c and the balloons in on top of that lot,i think that 98 percent of bsx customers might be jumping of the nearest f***ing bridge!
08-01-2013 20:58
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
lori cherri cherri lori cherri lori megan geri lori lori megan geri lori lori megan geri plus,as scirocco succinctly put it,mega censored films.tiaf,i think to some extent the producers are being kind ,because if they did chuck charlie c and the balloons in on top of that lot,i think 98 percent of bsx customers might be jumping off the nearest f***ing bridge!
08-01-2013 21:08
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

I recorded Lori on 906 last nite and they are blatantly advertising Hardcore Boy Girl action on BSX........the producers should go into politics.....
09-01-2013 08:50
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just seen tonights line up.mass of heavily censored repeats plus totally tame softcore offerings from such as lori,geri and megan.no personal comments against these girls.am sure they do have dedicated supporters on free channels,but their sort of stuff doesnt belong near an x rated pay channel.very sad to see its all gone so far up the spout.never say never,am still dreaming of a night of x rated girls on an x rated channel. camilla is announced then dionne, then ava blue,then lacey,then tommie jo,better stop there before i make myself poorly.looks like footy on the tele and then an early night again.
09-01-2013 20:14
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Amazing how the lack of live action has stopped this thread stone dead. Are you reading this Mr Producer?
12-01-2013 09:33
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

have heard a rumour that bsx is being re-named the lori funtime and games channel.each nights entertainment is to be repeated the next afternoon from 12 until 5.it comes just after tom and jerry,and just before scooby doo.
12-01-2013 11:13
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Some of the censorship makes Eurotrash look like a Max Hardcore production.
12-01-2013 20:47
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

Channel 174 - nothing but tumbleweed and the wind !!
12-01-2013 22:25
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

BSX is having a long, slow death, never getting back to it's former glories. Bit like being a Liverpool fan....
13-01-2013 07:24

babestation xtra