babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Coming soon BabestationX
Well from what I've seen so far it looks to me like a distinct improvement on what we had. It's early days of course, or should that be early nights, but it looks like a definite improvement to me and I'm optimistic that the new channel is a step forward from what went before.
27-09-2012 01:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2012 01:53 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  Well from what I've seen so far it looks to me like a distinct improvement on what we had. It's early days of course, or should that be early nights, but it looks like a definite improvement to me and I'm optimistic that the new channel is a step forward from what went before.

What did you see?
27-09-2012 02:08
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Oh so tame. Massive disappointment.
27-09-2012 07:38
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

Pure and utter garbage. So tame as to think the producers are actually mocking the punters. A girl sitting on a hay bale half naked and not doing anything is not remotely erotic. For the opening night I was expecting some serious girl on girl shows with tongues and toys, not Priya looking bored silly.
Dear producers. Last night's output was pathetically tame. If it represented your future output I hope you have a good CV and interview technique...
27-09-2012 07:42
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

BabestationX - Live Show Review
I watched the first BabestationX live show last night and I thought it was better than previous live shows. I'm sure fans of Priya like myself will be happy with the show. Priya did a very good job, plus there were decent sets and 3 different ones too, compared to the one rather limited set we used to get. Plus much more screen time! And no unwanted gatecrashers spoiling the show either. So the first live show gets a thumbs up from me at least.
27-09-2012 08:46
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Opinions will vary I'm sure.
Positives around different sets, good lighting and camera work, outfits on beautiful Priya, 9 live solo shows from Priya, very little of the b/g edited to death stuff, and some good new scenes with various babes.
To me the only negative was use of a single babe for all the live shows - a mix of girls would perhaps be better...
Of course it's all within the limits of what UK regulators allow, but still a good showing all round I felt.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 09:03 by dirk362.)
27-09-2012 08:52
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

i would be more inclined to watch if you could pay a monthly amount say about £20 as with most other encrypted adult shows rather than the extortionate £150 it works out to watch bsx
27-09-2012 09:07
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(27-09-2012 02:08 )mrmann Wrote:  What did you see?

A series of live shows from Priya - very good ones too! I know it's only one night so far, and the jury is obviously still out, but it looks like a definite improvement to me on what Babestation Xtreme offered.
27-09-2012 09:14
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
I agree, I thought it was better than previous live shows. It's only been one night so far, which is really nothing on which to judge, but it looks like a definite improvement to me. At the very least I'm sure all fans of Priya would be happy with that show. As a positive suggestion, they could look at getting more than one girl on per night, but on the other hand fans of Priya would no doubt appreciate the screen time she got last night.
27-09-2012 09:28
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. Hopefully we can keep it purely for discussion of the live shows and not let it drift.

Anyway last night seemed pretty positive to me, expecially in terms of the live show being given longer than before. That's a big plus right away. Nice to see the variety of sets too, plus no problems with lighting or camerawork. Not forgetting that Priya was great on the night, which obviously deserves to be mentioned. So purely in terms of what the live show offered I thought it was a worthy first night.
27-09-2012 10:24

babestation xtra