babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(20-01-2013 13:53 )sierraman Wrote:  i do respect peoples desire for interaction.just a personal thing but lack of it doesnt bother me.i dont mind solo or 2 girl nights as long as the action is strong.for me camilla and lacey gave a nice example of an encrypted x rated perfomance,displaying lots of open leg and pussy parting shots.tiffany appeared in a pre-recorded behind the scenes piece and gave a perfect example of the kind of pussy free rubbish that needs to be eliminated from the x channel altogether.still,main menu- i loved laceys youthful good looks and stretched pussy.camillas flame- like hair,matching make-up and body tattoos reminded me of Boudica,beautiful brave leader of the ancient british iceni tribe.thought the stunning camilla could be a reincarnation,cos im sure that ive heard people on these forums calling her queen camilla! ill definitely be tuning in every time either of these 2 girls are on.

Why put two girls on if they're not going to interact? You may as well just have one on at a time
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 15:01 by Poker King.)
20-01-2013 14:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

Personally i would rather see 1 girl on at a time doing a great show than two or more trying (or not )to interact .Think they should do away with the texting as well .Dionne ,although she is not really completly my cup of tea ,did some good shows which as far as i remember were all solo .Most forum members praised her performances ,not many (any ?) moaned she had no one to interact with . Imo dont think we are going to get any thing at all vaguely hardcore on X . From my own point of view anything featuring the stunning Camilla has to be good ! Smile
20-01-2013 16:01
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep,no problem for me about having just 1 girl on the live sections.the key for me is to keep up the precedent of full on,opening up pussy.please dont let the softcore,false promise, no pussy girls sabotage bsx again.am praying that the days of the balloon playing,sinful nights,exercise,etc brigade are coming to an end on the x channel.ill tune in to cracking girls like camilla,lacey and dionne every time.lets hope there are other nice girls to come that can at least keep up to the level of x rated content that has been reached so far.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 17:24 by sierraman.)
20-01-2013 17:21
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(20-01-2013 14:52 )Poker King Wrote:  Why put two girls on if they're not going to interact? You may as well just have one on at a time

I think you're in a minority with that view. I'm sure that most people would like to see at least 2 girls on and I'm sure that 2 girl shows get more viewers than 1 girl shows, which is of course exactly the reason why they're doing 2 girl shows. By the way I must say that I thought my favourite Lacey was excellent last night, and the show well worth watching, all of which proves my point. If Camilla had been on alone I wouldn't have been watching.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 18:14 by barracuda.)
20-01-2013 18:13
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

(20-01-2013 18:13 )barracuda Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 14:52 )Poker King Wrote:  Why put two girls on if they're not going to interact? You may as well just have one on at a time

I think you're in a minority with that view. I'm sure that most people would like to see at least 2 girls on and I'm sure that 2 girl shows get more viewers than 1 girl shows, which is of course exactly the reason why they're doing 2 girl shows. By the way I must say that I thought my favourite Lacey was excellent last night, and the show well worth watching, all of which proves my point. If Camilla had been on alone I wouldn't have been watching.

I want to see 2 girls but I want to see them interact, if I know there is only going to be one girl on I won't bother with it.
20-01-2013 19:23
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2013 19:23 )Poker King Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 18:13 )barracuda Wrote:  

I want to see 2 girls but I want to see them interact, if I know there is only going to be one girl on I won't bother with it.
Just out of interest barracuda if Lacey was on her own,being your favourite ,would you have still watched or not watched because of only a one girl show ? I agree 2 girl shows should get more viewers but do they get twice as many , who knows
20-01-2013 19:54
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(20-01-2013 18:13 )barracuda Wrote:  If Camilla had been on alone I wouldn't have been watching.

And if Lacey had been on alone I wouldn't have been watching!
20-01-2013 21:29
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

It could be argued that Lacey did do last night on her own given Camilla`s level of performance in my view.

im always open to positive change
20-01-2013 22:31
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
But on BS tonight they are adverising the live girl tonight on BSX as Kimmy Haze
21-01-2013 00:25
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
In fact Katy Hill ex Blue Peter was on with 3 girls from Sky Sports News and Alex Jones from the one show.....
21-01-2013 08:33

babestation xtra