babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I thought the live show was excellent tonight, or the first session anyway. I assume there's more. I was well satisfied with that 37 minutes and give it top marks. I honestly don't know what gtheboy is complaining about.
03-06-2013 01:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2013 01:45 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  I thought the live show was excellent tonight, or the first session anyway. I assume there's more. I was well satisfied with that 37 minutes and give it top marks. I honestly don't know what gtheboy is complaining about.

What he's complaining about (I think) - and I agree with him - is a situation where after a slow start we got to some pussy licking and toys (and fingers) being used, and then something happened, something was said, whatever, and suddenly we were treated to clear shots of one of the girls licking the air a good three inches away from the other girls pussy!!! The level was dialled rapidly down.

Why on earth would they do that? Its actually more disappointing / annoying to see a decent show tamed down than to see a tamer show from the start.

Consistency!!! If the show had been at the level of the "live orgasm" section (and that in itself was a joke - should be called the "drag it out til we're nearly done" section all the way through it would have been fine - a decent, but not great, show. However, to see the harder stuff and then be waiting for more all the way through the rest of the show is just really really irritating.

And that's on top of the live line-up being different than advertised, and even the rest of the evening not matching the schedule. For example, currently we are seeing highlghts of a Dionne Mendez live show, when it should be highlights of Lacey and Veronica Vice.

Oh, and that was the only live section tonight. No more.

Still happy?
03-06-2013 01:59
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2013 01:59 )Grawth Wrote:  Oh, and that was the only live section tonight. No more.

Yes that's all you get these days. No wonder the price has been reduced to £1.50.
03-06-2013 02:08
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

very sorry to see you go gtheboy.we need all the help we can get by people like you that give praise where its deserved for cracking x rated shows,but show that they are not prepared to be fobbed off with pussyless crap from the mainstream or nights full of pre-recorded stuff that is censored shitless.a lot of us on here just want a consistent x rated channel.im sure then that people would be happy to tune in and join in.for fu*k sake get girls like elicia solis back on doing 4 hr live shows.best of luck gtheboy,hope to see you back on here in the future.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 13:12 by sierraman.)
03-06-2013 10:52
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not sure why the time has been changed to 12:30 but I for one can't afford to stay up that late to watch pretty tame shows when theres work in the morning.
At £1.50 a night, at present, surly the sensible thing to do would be put on decent shows, and from recent offerings this is possible, so that punters are more likely to tune in again.

Sorry producers but the late start and mediocre shows loses my contributions to the coffers.
03-06-2013 14:04
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just seen bsx line up for tonight.nothing remotely worth tuning in for.in fact for me personally its exactly the opposite to the x rated live shows that I love to see.weak live shows with closed pussies or nights full of this repeated pre-recorded drivel are just a total waste of space for people like me.i still cant work out why anyone in their right mind would keep putting on repeats of sexless,pussyless crap like geri and megans sexercise.this stuff shouldn't be allowed within a hundred miles of an x rated channel!!!
03-06-2013 17:20
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Why don't BSX cut their schedule down to 3 nights a week, i.e. Fr-Sun and start at 10pm? We would all welcome 3 nights of better material and an earlier start than the insane 1230am....
03-06-2013 18:27
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

good idea scirocco.3 good nights of x rated stuff where every live show girl knew she was at least expected to spread her pussy.keep the tamer girls, jncluding the complete timewasters, on the free to air channels and don't attempt to mix the 2.give bsx its own x rated identity.personally I think 3 good nights of this could be a great success and leave every girl that came on with clear expectations of what was required!!
03-06-2013 20:22
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2013 18:27 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Why don't BSX cut their schedule down to 3 nights a week, i.e. Fr-Sun and start at 10pm?

Is that even possible? Have they even got the broadcasting hours available to start at that time?
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 20:33 by aaron.)
03-06-2013 20:32
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Start 10pm and finish at say 230am. More reasonable hours would defo bring in more punters, especially if you were guaranteed harder material and less daytime girls with false promises of what they will do etc. All the other adult PIN protected shows start at 10pm so why not BSX?
03-06-2013 20:42

babestation xtra