babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(04-06-2013 19:02 )sierraman Wrote:  just tune in tonight and you will get a crystal clear idea of what we are complaining about.

But you said you'd be happy to have a good show for 3 nights a week, which is what you've got isn't it?
04-06-2013 19:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(04-06-2013 19:51 )barracuda Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 19:02 )sierraman Wrote:  just tune in tonight and you will get a crystal clear idea of what we are complaining about.

But you said you'd be happy to have a good show for 3 nights a week, which is what you've got isn't it?

And at least there is nothing Geri related on tonight - all the shows are probably of a decent enough strength, just not live girls on the screen.

If they are moving towards the "3 nights of live shows" a week model then the remaining nights are better filled with what's on tonight than the whole Sexercise thing!

It would be improved if they could re-screen some of the better live shows that have been on - after all they have a back catalogue now that runs for quite a while and there have been a number of decent shows along the way!
04-06-2013 19:55
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well! Geri and Lori advertised as on tonights BSX (tues), they said they'd be naughtier than they've 'ever been allowed to be' ?! Thats some joke!

It may be only £1.50 but I'm not convinced by those two liars, they strip completely for the normal Babestation shows and only leave us looking for the pink, but will they really go further tonight.....Nahhhh!!!!

Any takers out there?, very long odds on seeing pink I reckon!
05-06-2013 00:08
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(04-06-2013 16:41 )babestation Wrote:   Tuesday 4th June

Didnt they tell you?, schedules changed, Lori and Geri are saying their on from 12.30.....but I wont be wasting my time/money on them for one!!
05-06-2013 00:11
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

they normally wear more on BSX than on the normal channel. My bet is they don't even get their knickers off - they are compelte liars and full of shit as we all know on here
05-06-2013 00:43
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

RE: On Babestation Xtreme Tonight (Reference Only)
(05-06-2013 00:11 )mozoo Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 16:41 )babestation Wrote:   Tuesday 4th June

Didnt they tell you?, schedules changed, Lori and Geri are saying their on from 12.30.....but I wont be wasting my time/money on them for one!!

*] 00:33 - Lori and Geri together lying through their teeth exclsively together for the very first time. Synchronied bullshitting, and ripping customers off in unison. All without even taking their knickers off. The bad skin double at theie finest.
05-06-2013 00:50
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

It's an even bigger con than we thought - the supposed BSX show was nothing more than yet another, tame, preview for the actual show, which is Babestationcams only, not BSX! – How do they keep getting away with treating customers like shit?

Cellcast's biggest con so far?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 01:43 by Censorship :-(.)
05-06-2013 01:24
MetroMax Offline
Senior Poster

BSX the new promo channel for BSCams? Well, the BSCams show wasnt much better earlier tonight. If I only did get 1£ for each time Geri did say "BabestationCams" I would be on a go way to become rich.
But still funny how Geri (And Lori) did promote the BSX show on cam and promote Camshow on BSX.
Geri do some really hot camshows but when she did join up with Lori it became all......... Censored and Boring??

Are all guys who work for Babestation castrated or are they just born without balls?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 01:49 by MetroMax.)
05-06-2013 01:40
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I've recently been reading the "Producers Blog" (link provided at the and of every BSX post). Obviously mainly a promo for whatever shows are on, but occasionally whoever writes it has attempted to answer some of the concerns that get raised here. For example the reason for cutting down to three live nights a week is that they just can't get enough girls to do any more (and we WOULD complain if it was the same 3 girls every night!!)

Anyway, he also spouts some bollocks! Like saying that once the girls are on cam the producers don't really have any control over what they say (in response I think to complaints about girls promising and then not delivering). Obiously he hasn't noticed the number of times the girls are clearly being told what to do / say by someone off cam, and hasn't thought of saying to Geri for example "stop hinting at things you won't actually do or you're fired!"

However, the real reason for this post is that on his post promoting the Cody Coxx and Katie K show someone had pointed out that there was no Katie K. His response late yesterday morning was to say he thought Katie was a no-show and he would look into it. I replied pointing out that Jess West knew she was replacing Katie K by 11 am on the morning of the show (see her twitter feed) so how come BSX didn't. As yet my comment is "still awaiting moderation", although later posts by others have been published. I wonder why that is?
05-06-2013 07:42
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

Wednesday 5th June

00:00

LIVE

01:00

00:33 - Slippery When Wet
Michelle Thorne & Karlie Simon
Michelle and Karlie get soaped up and sexy in the Babestation Xtreme shower.

So tonight from 00:00 until 01:00 is live....with a prerecorded show at 00:33.. doesn't say who is on either.....early night again
05-06-2013 18:25

babestation xtra