babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: [split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(05-06-2013 00:11 )mozoo Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 16:41 )babestation Wrote:   Tuesday 4th June

Didnt they tell you?, schedules changed, Lori and Geri are saying their on from 12.30.....but I wont be wasting my time/money on them for one!!

just wanted to say thanks for the post somehow my thanks got deleted sierraman
05-06-2013 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(05-06-2013 07:42 )Grawth Wrote:  I've recently been reading the "Producers Blog" (link provided at the and of every BSX post). Obviously mainly a promo for whatever shows are on, but occasionally whoever writes it has attempted to answer some of the concerns that get raised here. For example the reason for cutting down to three live nights a week is that they just can't get enough girls to do any more (and we WOULD complain if it was the same 3 girls every night!!)

Anyway, he also spouts some bollocks! Like saying that once the girls are on cam the producers don't really have any control over what they say (in response I think to complaints about girls promising and then not delivering). Obiously he hasn't noticed the number of times the girls are clearly being told what to do / say by someone off cam, and hasn't thought of saying to Geri for example "stop hinting at things you won't actually do or you're fired!"

However, the real reason for this post is that on his post promoting the Cody Coxx and Katie K show someone had pointed out that there was no Katie K. His response late yesterday morning was to say he thought Katie was a no-show and he would look into it. I replied pointing out that Jess West knew she was replacing Katie K by 11 am on the morning of the show (see her twitter feed) so how come BSX didn't. As yet my comment is "still awaiting moderation", although later posts by others have been published. I wonder why that is?

This channel is a annoyed
05-06-2013 19:52
skully Offline

RE: [split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(05-06-2013 19:11 )sierraman Wrote:  just wanted to say thanks for the post somehow my thanks got deleted sierraman

Although you can't see it, it is still there. When we move a post to another thread, or merge two posts together, the thanks aren't deleted, it's just a case of them not being visible Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
05-06-2013 20:21
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks skully, that clears it up for me
05-06-2013 21:27
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Can't even type up an accurate schedule......what hope have we in getting decent output?
05-06-2013 21:54
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I'm a bit out of touch with things and I see that a lot has changed with the channel recently. What's with the reduced broadcasting hours? Is it because at the lower price of £1.50 those are all the hours they can afford to broadcast?
05-06-2013 22:25
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

pretty quiet on here.not surprising with some of the sludge that is being served up at the moment.my idea is for this to be a distinct,exciting x rated channel where viewers can expect x rated content as advertised and value for parting with their hard earned cash.bsx has shown that it can be done.iv had a bit of stick for my views lately,i suspect from hero worshippers of certain mainstream girls who have no particular interest in developing this explicit x rated channel.anyway,fair enough ,each entitled to their own opinion on this open democratic forum.i actually said ,out of frustrastion,f f sake please just give us a consistent x rated channel EVEN if its just for 3 days,meaning this would be better than no x rated channel at all.this was twisted into but you said youd be happy to have a good show for three nights a week, which is what you've got isn't it? is it? fair enough we will see.am going out to today.when I get in ill be keen to have a look at the next 3 days offerings.if its girls that come on from the mainstream and never spread their pussy lips wide.or as has happened don't even show their pussy at all.then ill criticise.if they come on.spread wide,get out the oil and toys,then ill be the first to give brilliant reviews in the hope of building up the channel.brookie little and elicia solis would be a great start.these are the sort of girls I have in mind.am off to thirsk races,best wishes sierraman.
06-06-2013 11:39
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
So you have now completely run out material? More repeats than raw Cabbage and more cuts than a butcher's shop. Seriously did your market research tell you your punters were mad keen on some pixelaated Japanese drivel? Or is it cheap to acquire?
06-06-2013 17:20
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

well iv just seen Thursdays line up.doesnt look like the first of 3 good days to me.to be honest in my opinion it looks like total regurgitated rubbish!!!
06-06-2013 18:10
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Apparently Lacey and Savannah will be making a short appearance tonight, seemingly to promote some webcam show with the pair of them. Can't imagine Lacey keeping her clothes on. Wonder how far Savannah will go.
06-06-2013 19:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra