babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
The problem I have with the mid week shows, is the length. A 27 minute show does not cut it to me, and with the possiblility that you may not see anything anyway... no thanks.

But hey, it is clearly just a taste to make you pay again for the web show....

P.s I am all for different types of shows, but when you get 4 x 40 mins slots at the weekend for your money, I am not gonna pay for a 27 min show. Still each to their own.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 22:17 by saviour123.)
20-06-2013 22:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MetroMax Offline
Senior Poster

Lori and Tiff on bsx? BS ever wondered about maybe putting them on BS Daytime instead next time?

Are all guys who work for Babestation castrated or are they just born without balls?
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 23:55 by MetroMax.)
20-06-2013 23:54
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(20-06-2013 22:14 )saviour123 Wrote:  The problem I have with the mid week shows, is the length. A 27 minute show does not cut it to me, and with the possiblility that you may not see anything anyway... no thanks.

But hey, it is clearly just a taste to make you pay again for the web show....

P.s I am all for different types of shows, but when you get 4 x 40 mins slots at the weekend for your money, I am not gonna pay for a 27 min show. Still each to their own.

My issue with the midweek cam previews is not so much the length as the strength of content

Whilst I get the argument about shows for different tastes and not everyone wants a full on hard show, If I want to see Lori and Tiffany with their knickers on or legs firmly shut, I can do that for free several nights a week without paying £1.50 for the privilege.

(I am assuming they are not naked, unless anyone who is watching wants to correct me)
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 23:59 by JonStone.)
20-06-2013 23:56
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2013 23:54 )MetroMax Wrote:  Lori and Tiff on bsx? BS ever wondered about maybe putting them on BS Daytime instead next time?

They don't stir up viewers anymore, so they do whatever they like... Actually they did that before, but as soon as those names turn up, it's guaranteed to be low viewing figures, or their die-hard fans...

The debate on this has only recently died down! Big Grin Bounce
20-06-2013 23:59
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

(20-06-2013 23:56 )JonStone Wrote:  My issue with the midweek cam previews is not so much the length as the strength of content

Whilst I get the argument about not different shows for different tastes and not everyone wants a full on hard show, Of I want to see Lori and Tiffany with their knickers on, I can do that for free several nights a week without paying £1.50 for the privilege.

Neither of them have any fans left. And we all know BSCAMS is the biggest rip-off since... well since BSX midweek shows.
21-06-2013 00:00
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Well we were proved a little wrong with Geri the other night who did brilliantly and did flash some fanny but back to tonight and Lori and Tiffany (who did fuck all the other night too) what a boring load of shut, tiff kept her bra on and Lori "I get my knickers off on babestation" but when you pay I always keep them on, they are true rip off merchants and even tried to entertain by pulling the producers boxers down !

Bring on Saturday Brookie and Lily real girls who know what we want
21-06-2013 00:07
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(21-06-2013 00:00 )atozed Wrote:  Neither of them have any fans left. And we all know BSCAMS is the biggest rip-off since... well since BSX midweek shows.

I am still a fan, I did not get "ripped off" Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
21-06-2013 01:10
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
U cant top a bit of Geri and Tiff..just to get a decent glimpse of Geri's mound is epic...a decent piece of basting material...copiuos amounts of jizz must have been shot over that wicked show...Bounce..
how rude of me...there must also been shitloads of pussy juice dribbled too for all those hots babes that appreciated it too Tongue
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 11:46 by Clit Eastwood.)
21-06-2013 11:44
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

shocked well enough is enough is, thats it for me, babestation can shove it, this channel has gone downhill steadily over the past few weeks, no more money from me, bye guys and good luck. shocked
21-06-2013 12:05
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(15-06-2013 18:44 )Erimus Wrote:  Brook has tweeted she will be appearing next Saturday with Lily PinkBig Grin

I've just seen the trailer for this. Brook and Lily, just the kind of thing they should be putting on and not meaning to raise expectations here but it could turn out to be a legendary event.
21-06-2013 12:35

babestation xtra