babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
sorry to see you go dagnabbit.im trying to hang on a bit longer in the hope that something turns up to suit me.
21-06-2013 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I had no net last night again as my sky fucked up on me 2 nights in a row. annoyedannoyedannoyed

I heard what happened last night & to be honest who ever took Tiff & Lori pvt got well & truly ripped of... The funny thing was the other beggar Lolly B came in & talked to them about making far more than any of the other girls & that they should try doing other things, Tiff ended up telling her shh the sound is on BounceBounce

Then she said about doing a g/g with her next week some time. I have to say who ever takes the beggars pvt must have money to waste cause Tiffany, Lolly & A few others do & show nothing so why spend money on them when you can see the same thing for free on their TV night shows...

Instead of wasting your money on beggars that show nothing you should put your money to better use.
Cancer Research
RSPCA
British Heart Foundation
Oxfam

On the other hand i heard about Geri's cam show last night which i'm well & truly pissed of at. I heard her office cam show was the best show of any of the cam shows. Geri if your reading this will you plz do an office cam show like last nights next time your on plz?? Hopefully my net will be fixed then.

Cya next time your on xo

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
21-06-2013 15:42
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Sadly in my view Tiffany and Lori are not only taking the piss out of us customers, but also the Babestation bosses too. You can clearly see they are only interested in mucking around all the time. I think they think they are too important to be got rid of, and have become very arrogant.

Still, they need to beware..... The very people they seem to hold in such contempt, are the ones that pay there bills (us). If they lose respect of their fans, then they may end up working for £10 an hour like normal people....then they might understand why it is not fun being ripped off!
21-06-2013 21:16
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

last time I was on here my views got a fairly savage mauling followed by personal insult from someone who wrote,and I quote,i DONT BUY BSX,i HAVE ISSUES WITH BS,IF I did buy.in the light of *rap like that I thought it sensible to keep my views quiet until the strong live shows that suit me reappeared.i haven't bought any of the tamer tease type f.t.a or slight extension of f.t.a type shows on bsx this week.i am realising that some people do enjoy supporting their favourite girls like lori and tiffany in these frisky fun filled type shows whatever station they appear on or to whatever level they do or do not work.fair enough,so ill move onto tonight and tomorrow when I WILL BE BUYING.i am really looking forward to seeing Dionne,brookie and lily stripping off their sexy outfits and spreading their legs and gorgeous pussies.no doubt they wont all suit everybody but they all suit me,so ill be hitting the red button on freeview 174.i just love it when sexy babes like these show pink.am already thinking about the sexy Dionne flashing those twinkling eyes and spreading those legs.
21-06-2013 21:17
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Forum changes
Does the Moderator of this forum think it may be possible to add clickable icons for 'Agree' and 'Disagree' for posts, and show a running tally, so that everyone can 'vote' wether they agree with the post or not....the 'thank' system helps but its so limited!

This should reduce the 'slagging off' thats going on, allowing us to feedback to a poster that they are talking good sense or complete shite (like the odd one or two on here recently Rolleyes

Anyone like the idea?
21-06-2013 23:42
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(21-06-2013 21:16 )saviour123 Wrote:  Sadly in my view Tiffany and Lori are not only taking the piss out of us customers, but also the Babestation bosses too.

Yes... I am sure BS bosses think they are taking the piss when they arguably earn them the most money........ Rolleyes

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
21-06-2013 23:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ I don't think Tiff or Lori earn the most money for BSX, i suspect Dionne Mendez is one of the top earners, they wouldn't keep asking her back if she wasn't a top draw for the channel, Dionne's phone lines are generally red hot all night compared to some other girls, Tiff and Lori would be on the live shows more if they were big draws, they only usually have them on BSX to do a short teaser show to promote when they are on BS cams i believe , neither Tiff or Lori usually do the full longer hours weekend shows these days, if they were big earners then BS would probably put them on the longer hour weekend shows and not just the short teaser shows when they are on BS cams that night ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 01:23 by mr mystery.)
22-06-2013 00:36
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

A good show as always from Dionne Mendez
Unlike some of the other girls on BSX you can reply on Dionne to show us her minge in all its glory
I now only pay to watch BSX when Dionne is appearing as you know you will not be disappointed.
There are lots of posts from members slagging off other girls shows but if you know at the outset they will not
"flash the gash " simply do not pay to watch their BSX shows and you will then not waste your cash
22-06-2013 03:16
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

I enjoyed Dionne and now am really looking forward to brookie and lily tonight. obviously its just my personal view,but I love the pussy filled live shows.for me these are the ones that make the station worth tuning in for.
22-06-2013 08:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I enjoyed watching Dionne last night, Dionne always guarantees a good nights viewing and didn't disappoint last night, but i do have a slight issue and gripe concerning the camera work, they just didn't do as much close up POV hand held camera work like they usually do when Dionne is on, the hand held POV stuff was a trade mark of Dionne's shows in the past, they did some POV close up hand held camera work for a time in the first section, but after that the majority of the rest of her sections was mostly done using the fixed studio cam, i really like the hand held cam POV more intrusive and intimate shows that Dionne does, she interacts with the POV cam guy as well, it's as if you are the cam, but last night for whatever reason quite a lot of longer distance fixed cam work was done, it was filmed more or less like a regular unencrypted show but with Dionne full frontal and not so much intrusive close ups, the real close up POV hand held camera was sadly lacking for most part last night for some reason. I'm guessing that they mostly used just one camera operator instead of the two they usually use .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 11:09 by mr mystery.)
22-06-2013 10:58

babestation xtra