babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
yep, agree with all that mr.mystery.hope theres a different bloke on the job tonight zooming right in to brookies and lilys gorgeous spread pussies.
22-06-2013 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(22-06-2013 11:59 )sierraman Wrote:  yep, agree with all that mr.mystery.hope theres a different bloke on the job tonight zooming right in to brookies and lilys gorgeous spread pussies.

yeah mate!!!! well live in hope `cos the first 28 minutes are not that hot Cool
23-06-2013 00:03
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Second section, looks like they've now given up on the whole 'together' thing, and are gonna take it in turns, 10 mins each wiggling the phone at the screen
23-06-2013 00:34
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Second show,the girls have been split up - first part girl -no spread pussy, second part girl,no open pussy,now both girls on 00.50,no open shots,no finger,no toys absolutely nothing to write home about.

I think that bsx.tv have been watching our forum and have gathered that a certain few on here,(THAT IS THE PEOPLE THAT CAN BE ARSED TO TYPE ANYTHING AT ALL ) annoyed .are satisfied with the load of pathetic,less than up to scratch,rubbish that they have been churning out of late.

THANK YOU ALL THAT SUPPORT THIS DRIVEL. I will check the forum from time to time and will not be surprised when one day in the very near future,that this forum no longer exists .

That will be because all the people that do want to see a more risque show,the ones that can not be bothered to type a line or two ,are either too idle or just go with the flow.

Goodbye Bsx.tv fom me and I really do hope that the arrogant people that run this pathetic load of drivel that they call a sex station all end up on the dole queue,

wouldn`t that be nice Big Laugh
23-06-2013 01:18
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Not quite how I would have put it, but know what you mean! Big Grin
23-06-2013 01:23
arkon4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-06-2013 01:18 )gtheboy Wrote:  Second show,the girls have been split up - first part girl -no spread pussy, second part girl,no open pussy,now both girls on 00.50,no open shots,no finger,no toys absolutely nothing to write home about.

I was singularly unimpressed with last night's show. I'm not a regular viewer, but having read what people have posted here and the advertising around Brookie and Lily's appearance I figured it was worth a look. That said it was definitely a let down. Given the vids and caps shown on other threads on this forum it leads me to the conclusion that there are at least two tiers of BSX. That which I watch through channel 174 and that through the 'net.

The management do not appear to be very good at managing expectation, and for all I know, the posters on here who do appear to have seen something else are actually BSX employees.

It will be a while before I use the service again - if ever.
23-06-2013 10:08
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

last nights show was not really up to what I was hoping for.pity,as they are two good looking girls.i have really tried hard to support the idea of bsx as a strong, different to f.t.a., pay to view station.not quite gonna give up,but am with gtheboy in that im gonna keep my eyes on the forum and hope that something like the stunning ms e solis d p ing herself or lou lou spreading and squirting turns up.that kind of live show would tempt me to buy.in the meantime I will leave those who obviously like the full of fun ,lots of giggles and amusement type shows as the girls smile,tease and do fu*k all, to enjoy them.ill just make sure that personally im not within a barge pole length of them! there should be plenty of shows available for people who enjoy this stuff during the next few days.
23-06-2013 10:18
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Lily obviously didn't read this thread then...Wink

[Image: image-258C_51C6BE59.jpg]
23-06-2013 10:23
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Massive disappointment after last night's show. I fell asleep twice it was so dull. No more of my money until they get proper hardcore models and not girls who obviously don't like girls and struggle to look interested. Plus the office set was totally useless for an explicit show...
23-06-2013 10:36
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I thought last night with Brook and Lily was pretty good but nothing spectacular. A solid performance but definitely could have been better. I'm feeling generous so I'll rate the show as 7 out of 10.
23-06-2013 10:45

babestation xtra