babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(23-06-2013 10:18 )sierraman Wrote:  last nights show was not really up to what I was hoping for.pity,as they are two good looking girls.i have really tried hard to support the idea of bsx as a strong, different to f.t.a., pay to view station.not quite gonna give up,but am with gtheboy in that im gonna keep my eyes on the forum and hope that something like the stunning ms e solis d p ing herself or lou lou spreading and squirting turns up.that kind of live show would tempt me to buy.in the meantime I will leave those who obviously like the full of fun ,lots of giggles and amusement type shows as the girls smile,tease and do fu*k all, to enjoy them.ill just make sure that personally im not within a barge pole length of them! there should be plenty of shows available for people who enjoy this stuff during the next few days.
I agree with you sierraman,the first part of the show was a dead loss for me as the webstream was not working till almost midnight,after that the seperation of these two babes for the majority of the remaining three sections was a bit of a let down,also thought some of the lighting/camerawork was awful,in summary a chance missed by bsx to put a great show rather than just an average one on.

im always open to positive change
23-06-2013 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

One word sums up my thoughts on last night show. Disappointed.Sad
23-06-2013 11:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Another here not impressed with last nights show, Brook's previous solo show was far more impressive than when she was solo last night, Lily's solo and when she appears with other girls have also been much better than last nights show as well, for me it was the production team and camera operators that were below par once more like they were the previous night with Dionne .With a good production team and better camera operators the girls would have been shown in a better light, for me once more there was to much longer distance cam work done with the fixed studio cam, yes they did use the hand held POV cam, but the cam guy/girl wasn't as good as some have been in the past.(Sensi does a good job when he works on the production team)
The Office set seemed to be a bit of a shambles, there was a door on the left of what was shown on tv that you could see people walking in and out of while the girls were taking calls on screen, what was that about ? .

When Amanda Rendall did the live BSX/Xtreme shows she said on the mic and told me on the phone that she specifically asked for certain producers and cam guys to work with when she did the shows, she said she requested the ones that weren't afraid to push things to the max and POV cam guys that weren't afraid to do real explicit close ups .

Camilla on BSx once read out a text sent in by someone mentioning that the producers were rubbish, Camilla actually agreed, she said some of the producers that worked on the show were rubbish, but said the ones that night were the better ones .

So it seems to me it's pretty well luck of the draw whether it's a good night or not depending on what production team is working on any given night, a bad production team can ruin the girls shows even when the better girls are on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 11:54 by mr mystery.)
23-06-2013 11:45
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Agree with all above. Disappointing. Girls clearly not interested in doing girl girl - and it was so obvious from the start. Very poor.
23-06-2013 12:07
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(23-06-2013 11:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  Brook's previous solo show was far more impressive than when she was solo last night, Lily's solo and when she appears with other girls have also been much better than last nights show as well

I agree with this, definitely. Both girls have done better shows than we saw last night, which despite a few good moments was a pretty average offering.
23-06-2013 13:36
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2013 01:18 )gtheboy Wrote:  Second show,the girls have been split up - first part girl -no spread pussy, second part girl,no open pussy,now both girls on 00.50,no open shots,no finger,no toys absolutely nothing to write home about.

I think that bsx.tv have been watching our forum and have gathered that a certain few on here,(THAT IS THE PEOPLE THAT CAN BE ARSED TO TYPE ANYTHING AT ALL ) annoyed .are satisfied with the load of pathetic,less than up to scratch,rubbish that they have been churning out of late.

THANK YOU ALL THAT SUPPORT THIS DRIVEL. I will check the forum from time to time and will not be surprised when one day in the very near future,that this forum no longer exists .

That will be because all the people that do want to see a more risque show,the ones that can not be bothered to type a line or two ,are either too idle or just go with the flow.

Goodbye Bsx.tv fom me and I really do hope that the arrogant people that run this pathetic load of drivel that they call a sex station all end up on the dole queue,

wouldn`t that be nice Big Laugh

Sorry, but what a load of drivel. I haven't seen the show because I was away for the weekend, and I understand that the girls were not as good as each has been individually in the past, but why would anyone turn up expecting to see Brookie and Lily shoving toys in every hole?? Have they ever done that before on BSX?? NO!!

And as for the lack of toys and fingers being down to the few people on here who have said they are happy with the idea of a variety of shows - don't be so bloody daft. As if the fact that a half dozen people said something on a forum is suddenly going to make BSX decide they will never show explicit shots again!!! If that were the case then the very vocal people on here who have been complaining loudly for a long time that there should ONLY be explicit shows would have surely got their way months ago.

Live in the real world why don't you?
23-06-2013 14:36
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Do you work for Babestation as your comments always appear to be for the station and the opposite of what most people say about the previous nights show?

Personnaly I thought the show was very tame rubbish - not what you would expect on an encrypted channel and especially after some of the recent weekend performances
23-06-2013 14:46
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

No I don't work for Babestation. And here's the thing - I very clearly said I hadn't seen last nights show. I have also, quite regularly, criticised BSX for various things, as you would know if you had bothered to check.

What I don't get is why people insist that shows should ONLY be explicit. Or why people would expect Brookie and Lily to start shoving toys up each other when they have never done it on BSX before.

Now if the show had been Lou Lou and Elicia (is that her name) Solis, and it had been no toys, no fingers, no squirting then I'd say you have every right to ask why they didn't when they've done it before.

I'm just trying to be realistic, and accept that firstly not every girl wants to show levels, and secondly not every viewer wants to SEE the same levels. Why is that such a problem for people? We have 1 encrypted channel. It has to cater to everyone's tastes, not just one niche.

And I really do think anyone who claims that BSX sit down and say things like "Its OK boys, we don't have to make any more explicit shows, cos a couple of chaps over at the babeshows forum think that variety is alright" are being fairly deluded about the way the world works!
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 15:05 by Grawth.)
23-06-2013 15:04
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(23-06-2013 10:45 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  I thought last night with Brook and Lily was pretty good but nothing spectacular. A solid performance but definitely could have been better. I'm feeling generous so I'll rate the show as 7 out of 10.

Yes I think 7/10 is good call. The show could have been better no boubt but it was still worth a 7.
23-06-2013 15:39
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

So sounds as if more people enjoyed Geri & Tiffanys show than the Two girls who supposedly show all..... Smile

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
23-06-2013 16:20

babestation xtra