babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(23-06-2013 14:36 )Grawth Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 01:18 )gtheboy Wrote:  Second show,the girls have been split up - first part girl -no spread pussy, second part girl,no open pussy,now both girls on 00.50,no open shots,no finger,no toys absolutely nothing to write home about.

I think that bsx.tv have been watching our forum and have gathered that a certain few on here,(THAT IS THE PEOPLE THAT CAN BE ARSED TO TYPE ANYTHING AT ALL ) annoyed .are satisfied with the load of pathetic,less than up to scratch,rubbish that they have been churning out of late.

THANK YOU ALL THAT SUPPORT THIS DRIVEL. I will check the forum from time to time and will not be surprised when one day in the very near future,that this forum no longer exists .

That will be because all the people that do want to see a more risque show,the ones that can not be bothered to type a line or two ,are either too idle or just go with the flow.

Goodbye Bsx.tv fom me and I really do hope that the arrogant people that run this pathetic load of drivel that they call a sex station all end up on the dole queue,

wouldn`t that be nice Big Laugh

Sorry, but what a load of drivel. I haven't seen the show because I was away for the weekend, and I understand that the girls were not as good as each has been individually in the past, but why would anyone turn up expecting to see Brookie and Lily shoving toys in every hole?? Have they ever done that before on BSX?? NO!!

And as for the lack of toys and fingers being down to the few people on here who have said they are happy with the idea of a variety of shows - don't be so bloody daft. As if the fact that a half dozen people said something on a forum is suddenly going to make BSX decide they will never show explicit shots again!!! If that were the case then the very vocal people on here who have been complaining loudly for a long time that there should ONLY be explicit shows would have surely got their way months ago.

Live in the real world why don't you?

Well Grawth ,lets start by saying,I do not talk drivel,I speak about what I actually see with my own eyes (unlike a few people on here that talk about a show they hav`nt seen)
The show itself `IS`advertised as the hardest that is allowed on uk tv and it is an encrypted channel that cost anyone that wants to watch,money.

I do live in a real world and have done for the last 62 years,so I have seen many changes to the restricted veiwing content that is `ALLOWED BY THE AUTHORITIES`.

The fact is that a `FEW` people are willing to accept a show that is less explicit,than what the channel is capable of.yes I did say a few(although there are a lot of folk out there whoo do not share there opinions,for one reason or another.)

You really ought to get real yourself if you think this channel can continue spinning out the content of late,(repeat after repeat,no live shows through the week days etc.etc)

I have already said I will watch the forum to see what is happening,but as for paying for a nights veiwing bladewave I do not think so,and what is more I do not think I will be by myself on that one.

One other thing I must say,please do not be so insulting with your remarks.

This is an open forum and if I wish to express my views then I think I should be allowed to.Thankyou,and have a nice day Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 16:26 by gtheboy.)
23-06-2013 16:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I dont understand Why do people care so much?!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
23-06-2013 16:59
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(23-06-2013 16:59 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I dont understand Why do people care so much?!

cause the camerman/woman...work was shit...every time brook started frigging... the camera panned away to get more of that lovely(shit) set in..wtf do we want 2 c the shitty set??? no we want to see the cunthole start gaping...either the cameraman was gay/incompetent or the producer asleepImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportant

23-06-2013 18:06
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I do have to say, that when ever I buy Babestation X, I allways cringe at how bad the camera work is. It seems often like they have put a five year old in control of the camera. Quite often it is very shaky and many time when a girl goes to show more the camera man zooms in on an ear or nostril or something silly.

Bizarre.... I say sack the cameraman, and get someone who knows how to film an adult show.
23-06-2013 18:10
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

not seen any information yet about tonights show.will have to guess,as theres nights that we seem to be kept in the dark,that its a tame live,or even no live night with lots of material featuring tame f.t.a.babestation girls.if so then I realise that the supporters of these girls will be happy with this kind of material and will no doubt enjoy it.fair enough.i wont tune in.my own personal view(and lets be honest,were all guessing here)is that the large majority of people that BUY BSX want a station that shows stronger material and is not a mild extension of f.t.a babestation.i will post my views about nights that I do buy after having read and seen the advertising about them.all on here are entitled to do that!!my OWN PERSONAL view is that at the moment a lot of the material being offered on this pay to view station is not fit for purpose.
23-06-2013 18:18
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2013 16:59 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I dont understand Why do people care so much?!

For the same reason that you care so much to reply
23-06-2013 18:19
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2013 18:18 )sierraman Wrote:  not seen any information yet about tonights show.will have to guess,as theres nights that we seem to be kept in the dark,that its a tame live,or even no live night with lots of material featuring tame f.t.a.babestation girls.if so then I realise that the supporters of these girls will be happy with this kind of material and will no doubt enjoy it.fair enough.i wont tune in.my own personal view(and lets be honest,were all guessing here)is that the large majority of people that BUY BSX want a station that shows stronger material and is not a mild extension of f.t.a babestation.i will post my views about nights that I do buy after having read and seen the advertising about them.all on here are entitled to do that!!my OWN PERSONAL view is that at the moment a lot of the material being offered on this pay to view station is not fit for purpose.

Look here

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...35&page=62
23-06-2013 18:21
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(23-06-2013 18:21 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 18:18 )sierraman Wrote:  not seen any information yet about tonights show.will have to guess,as theres nights that we seem to be kept in the dark,that its a tame live,or even no live night with lots of material featuring tame f.t.a.babestation girls.if so then I realise that the supporters of these girls will be happy with this kind of material and will no doubt enjoy it.fair enough.i wont tune in.my own personal view(and lets be honest,were all guessing here)is that the large majority of people that BUY BSX want a station that shows stronger material and is not a mild extension of f.t.a babestation.i will post my views about nights that I do buy after having read and seen the advertising about them.all on here are entitled to do that!!my OWN PERSONAL view is that at the moment a lot of the material being offered on this pay to view station is not fit for purpose.

Look here

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...35&page=62

early night then Big Grin

23-06-2013 18:24
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(23-06-2013 18:19 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  

For the same reason that you care so much to reply

think he is on wagesImportantBounce

23-06-2013 18:25
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks.just foned my mate up.off for a game of pool.think the old birds playing bingo will be sexier than that fu*king lot!!
23-06-2013 18:30

babestation xtra