babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Abysmally tame show last night. Was the camera operator a closet Ofcom plant or just crap at his job? X rated means action, not just nudity.
29-06-2013 12:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

thoses wankers ofcom should stop interfering in babestation business let them get on with puting on x-rated shows on bsx instead of making them tamed the viewers need to see the babes at their fully best
29-06-2013 12:33
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(29-06-2013 00:51 )mozoo Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 00:39 )wetty0308 Wrote:  dunno what blind fool is operating the camera tonight, but I think they forgot what channel it is or he is gay.....keeps cutting away from Laceys pussy! We paid to see it, show it!

Think we should call them Camera-Monkeys !! Looks like they are swinging on them, the way they pan onto a foot just as the birds taking her bra off!...or sometimes it looks like they've just fallen asleep and leave the camera to focus on the fecking floor!

They should be glad and proud to do that job!!...I know I would be!!Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue ......sorry if thats offensive to Monkeys...sure they'd do a better job! Big GrinBig Grin

Could not agree more. It baffles me how sometimes the camera operators on these shows are sooooo bad. I often think a five year old with a camcorder could do a better job. Infact alot of the time the cameraman seems to be AWOL. I say sack them all, and employ someone who understands what customers want. I am not gonna blame ofcom for this, as i think it is just sloppy workmanship on this ocasion.

I know we like to blame Ofcom if we can, but there is too much variance between shows for it to be that. I think this has more to do with Camera work, the producer on the night, and even sometimes what mood the girl may be in that particular night. Not everything has to be a conspiracy.. Infact lacey's shows have fluctuated in the past, and we have had a few good ones form her, and a couple of tamer ones.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2013 14:55 by saviour123.)
29-06-2013 14:47
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

I thought Lacey was good last night. I have no complaint about her performance at all. It was the camerawork which was poor. In fact I can't remember seeing camerawork as bad as this before, so last night was a new low in that respect.
29-06-2013 16:06
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for all the posts.am surprised.feeling glad now that I had to miss it.what is going off when for one reason or another they wont even put out a well done x show from a proven babe like ms Lorenzo?have just looked at sundays line up.f.f.sake even the *rap that they surround the live bits with seems to have,unbelievably,sunk to new lows.this is just my personal opinion,but the station is bordering on the pitiful at the moment.bsx there are lots of people like me that enjoy the stronger,well done live shows.ok,fair enough,you are giving a variety to suit all tastes.but that's not true as we are being frozen out at the moment.lots on here really don't want the station to fail.they are just airing their genuine disappointments.if you want these people to support you im sure they will,but only if you get it organised and give them something to be able to give positive posts about.im with a previous poster in that if you even manage to fu*k up the next ms e solis show,then sadly that will be the final straw for me.
29-06-2013 19:38
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

good to see that the bent camerwanker is working for the 1st part of the show........cuntImportantbladewave

29-06-2013 23:49
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(29-06-2013 23:49 )cwpussylover Wrote:  good to see that the bent camerwanker is working for the 1st part of the show........cuntImportantbladewave

Agreed.... the girls are doing their best to show us pussy, but the idiot cameraman keeps panning away. Insane.... He is destroying the channel all on his own.....what a nana.annoyed
30-06-2013 00:02
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Well done Savanna knickers off and legs spread just a shame the fuckin shite camerman missed you taking them off and keeps the OSG`s across you fanny but you`ve put on a great first show
30-06-2013 00:03
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(30-06-2013 00:03 )jocky.wilson Wrote:  Well done Savanna knickers off and legs spread just a shame the fuckin shite camerman missed you taking them off and keeps the OSG`s across you fanny but you`ve put on a great first show

Yer I noticed that. The moment of truth when she removed the knickers was so telegraphed, yet the cameraman did not even realize she was taking them off. It should have been a ta-da moment, but he completly missed it and the point too.... so sad. This Cameraman reaaly should be doing a different jobeek

As a sidenote well done Savannah! Heart
30-06-2013 00:08
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

The camera operator is clearly under orders not to show too much pussy. This is way tamer than last time I watched. BSX must be having issues from regulator.... which ever one they report to
30-06-2013 00:51

babestation xtra