babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
one of the films from tonights *rap line up asks us do we ever wonder what tiffany and friends do in private at babestation? its o.k.thanks.we already know.they have little party games in their bikinis and play with lots of of pretty balloons,just like they do when they appear on b.s.x.
30-06-2013 22:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(30-06-2013 11:07 )mozoo Wrote:  Preeti and Savannah deserve a big WELL DONE for doing their best to put on a good show........
The Camera-monkey and Producer-Moron did their very best to FECK IT ALL UP!....annoyedannoyed

Listen in Babestation Management....we paid good money for an Adult show....you tamed it down to a 12 rated at best!....Bloody pathetic and heres another customer you've lost!

Any talk of Ofcom interference is crap, miss sollis set the standard, obviously didnt cross the boundaries or BSX would be off the air!....so why are we getting all this tame shite now? HuhHuh

Do you really think that Ofcom work by watching the channels every night, and then immediately closing down the next day any that break their rules!!!! They go through a procedure. They ask for recordings of the shows in question. They ask for explanations. They issue warnings. They monitor. They fine. And only then do they revoke licenses. It's a long process.

Did Bangbabes disappear the day after Amanda and "lollygate"? No of course not.

We all know Ms Solis "crossed the boundaries". Saying that if boundaries were crossed then BSX would already be off the air is like suggesting that murder is OK because sometimes people get away with it!

Rules were broken. That's why we all got so excited. the only hope now is that the toning down of shows is a temporary thing (for example if BSX are fighting whether Ofcom have the right to punish them, or are telling Ofom that everything they have shown can be seen on other encrypted channels). Because you can be certain that if Ofcom can justify their oversight of BSX then then stronger shows are gone for good. And no amount of people ranting on here about how BSX have to put on stronger shows because that's what some people want is going to work.

The only way to get stronger shows is to either change Ofcom's rules, or prove they don't apply to you.

The saddest truth is that BSX were probably either reported by a rival, or that evidence found on forums like this was enough for Ofcom to request recordings of those nights.

As for it being a "12 rated show" . . . how many 12 rated shows have you seen where you can see two girls' pussies?

Where I DO agree with you is that Preeti and Savannah tried, and the cameraman didn't help.
30-06-2013 23:50
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: my bsx
(30-06-2013 10:28 )hotfuzz Wrote:  if was running bsx i would give the viewers what they want to see their choice of babes who they want to see better camermen fully x-rated shows gg bg i would never put repeats of programs on unless the viewers asked to i am all about giving the viewers value for Money on bsx not riping them off what do people think of how i would run bsx how would other people run bsx

Of course you would. And no doubt the girls phones would be brought to them by golden unicorns, wearing diamond tiaras and leaving little piles of sparkling platinum turds everywhere they went!

Don't you think if fully x-rated gg and bg shows COULD be broadcast, then someone would already be doing it!!!
30-06-2013 23:54
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(30-06-2013 09:41 )sierraman Wrote:  yep, panhead,funny how the odd one or two were on here every 2 minutes demanding the kind of station we have got at the moment.they were swift to tell people like me where to go and what to do.now they've got what they want where the fu*k are their reviews? still not too late bsx but the whole station needs a fu*king good shake up.make the effort to get something worthwhile on and you will get support.please take note.its even worse for you to not deliver what you have promised than to just openly admit its going to be a tame nights viewing.surely someone in your management team realises that 99% of ordinary blokes really don't like being pissed on!

sierraman, I agree that not delivering what is promised is a major failing and should be stamped on at every chance.

Where I disagree with you is in the start of your post. No-one was on here "every 2 minutes" "demanding" a station with tame shows or no shows. What a few people quite reasonably said was that variety was OK, so some strong shows, some tease shows, some pre-recorded stuff.

The only people making demands were the ones saying BSX should be "X-levels every night".

And maybe there haven't been any reviews before Friday because there were no shows to review? Or maybe because those people didn't post reviews of the stronger shows either? It seems a bit harsh to condemn people for not posting reviews when there were no shows to review!!
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 00:01 by Grawth.)
01-07-2013 00:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-06-2013 23:50 )Grawth Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 11:07 )mozoo Wrote:  Preeti and Savannah deserve a big WELL DONE for doing their best to put on a good show........
The Camera-monkey and Producer-Moron did their very best to FECK IT ALL UP!....annoyedannoyed

Listen in Babestation Management....we paid good money for an Adult show....you tamed it down to a 12 rated at best!....Bloody pathetic and heres another customer you've lost!

Any talk of Ofcom interference is crap, miss sollis set the standard, obviously didnt cross the boundaries or BSX would be off the air!....so why are we getting all this tame shite now? HuhHuh

Do you really think that Ofcom work by watching the channels every night, and then immediately closing down the next day any that break their rules!!!! They go through a procedure. They ask for recordings of the shows in question. They ask for explanations. They issue warnings. They monitor. They fine. And only then do they revoke licenses. It's a long process.

Did Bangbabes disappear the day after Amanda and "lollygate"? No of course not.

We all know Ms Solis "crossed the boundaries". Saying that if boundaries were crossed then BSX would already be off the air is like suggesting that murder is OK because sometimes people get away with it!

Rules were broken. That's why we all got so excited. the only hope now is that the toning down of shows is a temporary thing (for example if BSX are fighting whether Ofcom have the right to punish them, or are telling Ofom that everything they have shown can be seen on other encrypted channels). Because you can be certain that if Ofcom can justify their oversight of BSX then then stronger shows are gone for good. And no amount of people ranting on here about how BSX have to put on stronger shows because that's what some people want is going to work.

The only way to get stronger shows is to either change Ofcom's rules, or prove they don't apply to you.

The saddest truth is that BSX were probably either reported by a rival, or that evidence found on forums like this was enough for Ofcom to request recordings of those nights.

Just thought i'd mention again that Ofcom themselves have said they have no powers over the Dutch regulated BS channels, they have said they do not deal with any complaints concerning BS channels with a Dutch licence if any are made, they do not request recordings of any BS Dutch regulated channels, they cannot give them a fine or revoke their licence because they do not have a Ofcom licence to revoke, they cannot revoke a Dutch licence, only the Dutch regulators can do that, the Dutch channels are out of Ofcom's jurisdiction/remit as stated by Ofcom themselves. Ofcom only deal with complaints and request recordings etc from channels they grant licences to . Ofcom do not regulate European channels with a European licence . Ofcom do not make laws concerning European licensed channels broadcasting on UK TV, Ofcom make rules/guidelines etc for the channels they grant licences to .
Ofcom have said themselves that if any complaints about the Dutch regulated BS channels are made to them that they pass them over to NICAM the Dutch regulator to deal with .
Ofcom have themselves said they are powerless to ban or block the BS channels broadcasting on freeview even if they break their rules due to European laws that allow overseas company's to broadcast and be regulated by a regulator from another country even when broadcast on UK TV, in this case the Dutch regulator Nicam is the regulator that would request recordings, fine or ban BS if serious breaches of NICAM's rules were broken .

The regular BS channel that broadcast before 12am on freeview are breaking Ofcom rules every night by the way, Ofcom rules say they cannot broadcast on freeview before 12am , NICAM have said they see nothing wrong with BS starting before 12am and allow them to do so even when Ofcom moaned to them about BS breaking their rules .

PS, The bad camera work was mostly to blame for the poor shows last night due to inept/useless camera operators, not the rules .

{edit} Just thought i'd mention seeing as Amanda and Bang Babes has been mentioned that Ofcom gave Bang Babes a fine for Amanda and Jemma's Lolly pop incident, Ofcom did not revoke their licence for that incident, it took place in November 2009, Ofcom revoked the licence of Bang Babes a year or so later (December 2010 i think) for repeatedly breaking rules, a large proportion of breaches were actually for the day shows by the way. Sadly they didn't have a Dutch licence .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 15:54 by mr mystery.)
01-07-2013 00:56
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thankyou for a really good explanation of the rules mr.mystery.if I had to guess,and it is only my opinion,id guess that very few paid to buy that *rap last night.i was thinking of what rogerthedoger said in an earlier post,if it gets to the stage where so few are buying it,and obviously a lot of us on here are getting really fed up with bsx at the moment,perhaps they may alter their attitude a bit.grawth its obvious that we are miles apart on some things and will never agree.thats life.one thing we do seem to agree on is this business of false advertising.ok,im gonna have to wait patiently until some stronger stuff that suits me turns up.however,at times ive done this and then,sometimes through no fault of the girls involved but just plain piss poor work behind the lens,or sometimes just plain lies,i tune in to find what is delivered is not what was promised.i have to be honest here and say that really does fu*king infuriate me!
01-07-2013 09:10
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2013 09:10 )sierraman Wrote:  i was thinking of what rogerthedoger said in an earlier post,if it gets to the stage where so few are buying it,and obviously a lot of us on here are getting really fed up with bsx at the moment,perhaps they may alter their attitude a bit.

I think that's a forlorn hope. At the price of £1.50 a night there are always going to be customers.
01-07-2013 09:29
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2013 09:29 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  I think that's a forlorn hope. At the price of £1.50 a night there are always going to be customers.

I'm sure you're right. They probably have more viewers than ever at the moment.
01-07-2013 11:10
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-06-2013 23:50 )Grawth Wrote:  Do you really think that Ofcom work by watching the channels every night, and then immediately closing down the next day any that break their rules!!!! They go through a procedure. They ask for recordings of the shows in question. They ask for explanations. They issue warnings. They monitor. They fine. And only then do they revoke licenses. It's a long process.

Rules were broken. That's why we all got so excited. the only hope now is that the toning down of shows is a temporary thing (for example if BSX are fighting whether Ofcom have the right to punish them, or are telling Ofom that everything they have shown can be seen on other encrypted channels).

That sounds like management talk, Mr Grawth! Surprised

My original comment pointed out that blaming Ofcom was crap, which is true because NICAM actually control the standards !! TongueTongueTongue (thanks to poster for that)
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 11:48 by mozoo.)
01-07-2013 11:15
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

fair point that d.holliday and aaron. you've set me thinking about it so this is just my personal point of view.when im out and about I don't buy the most inexpensive burger or hot dog knowing its full of fat and other junk that's going to be bad for me.id rather pay a bit more to get a healthier,more enjoyable option.thinking about it you are right in that £1.50 is fu*k all,so the sooner they get bsx up to a fiver again the better. then there would be no reason for them to keep putting out the kind of junk that they are showing at the moment and definitely no reason for some people to defend it on the grounds that its ok to pump out sh*te as its almost fu*k all to buy.then we might get a proper x station that's markedly different to the tamer f.t.a option and see the return of some of the really good stronger shows that we have seen over the last few months.thats just my opinion.id rather have stronger,better quality shows even if it means paying more.also,although it hasn't happened to me on freeview.some of those who pay on webstream might also be looked after properly and not have to suffer these breakdowns that spoil it for them.if bsx doesn't improve,ok,ill keep my money in my wallet.to be honest I wouldnt even pay 10 p for a lot of the nights that are being shown at the moment.its also saving me,and I bet a lot of others,a lot more money on phoning the girls than we pay to tune in.obviously if we are not tuned in we are not gonna phone.non of us are on the bsx panel that makes the agenda so theres nothing any of us is able to do but wait and see what shape things take over the next few weeks.personally i am really hoping to see ms e solis spreading wide and getting those toys working on her pussy and arse.if girls like lori and tiffany are advertised ill just turn off and do something else.
01-07-2013 14:20

babestation xtra