babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Just thought i'd quote this post and link made in the Ofcom threads seeing as Ofcom involvement in the BSX channel with a Dutch licence is being discussed in this thread . Game Networks is the Dutch company that owns the BSX channels with the Dutch licence by the way. Just click on the link below and then click on the digits below the "in this section" tab

(19-05-2013 14:41 )munch1917 Wrote:  As an aside but kind of related, here's a link to a document where Ofcom basically admit that they had discusssions with their dutch counterparts regarding the Game Network channels (specifically mentioning Babestation), and the conclusion was that they are outside their jurisdiction : .

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/freedom...226261739/

The discussions between Ofcom and the Dutch regulators concerning BS took place on the 13 of Feb 2012 by the way were the conclusion was that the Dutch channels are out of Ofcom's jurisdiction and come under the control of the Dutch regulators .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 16:45 by mr mystery.)
01-07-2013 16:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

very interesting mr mystery. it takes the amount we have to pay out of the equation.no reason why they shouldn't return to wide open pussy.i suppose its like d.holliday and aaron said,if enough people are prepared to pay £1.50 and keep tuning in to make the station profitable they will keep things as they are. they will keep turning out the same useless tat.just have to wait and see if the worm turns until they have to do something about the quality of their shows.in the meantime all we are able to do is give our views about the stuff that is advertised before us and hope things improve. personally its the strong live shows I love so there is no viable alternative on freeview for me at the moment other than what I am doing and keeping my money in my wallet.if only(I know,its only an unfulfilled wish) someone like red light or playboy entered the market.the phrase like rats deserting a sinking ship springs to mind.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 17:20 by sierraman.)
01-07-2013 17:10
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
Down to 12 certificate tonight. Seriously give us 2 or 3 nights hard stuff and keep the soft stuff for FTA....
01-07-2013 18:53
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2013 00:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 23:50 )Grawth Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 11:07 )mozoo Wrote:  Preeti and Savannah deserve a big WELL DONE for doing their best to put on a good show........
The Camera-monkey and Producer-Moron did their very best to FECK IT ALL UP!....annoyedannoyed

Listen in Babestation Management....we paid good money for an Adult show....you tamed it down to a 12 rated at best!....Bloody pathetic and heres another customer you've lost!

Any talk of Ofcom interference is crap, miss sollis set the standard, obviously didnt cross the boundaries or BSX would be off the air!....so why are we getting all this tame shite now? HuhHuh

Do you really think that Ofcom work by watching the channels every night, and then immediately closing down the next day any that break their rules!!!! They go through a procedure. They ask for recordings of the shows in question. They ask for explanations. They issue warnings. They monitor. They fine. And only then do they revoke licenses. It's a long process.

Did Bangbabes disappear the day after Amanda and "lollygate"? No of course not.

We all know Ms Solis "crossed the boundaries". Saying that if boundaries were crossed then BSX would already be off the air is like suggesting that murder is OK because sometimes people get away with it!

Rules were broken. That's why we all got so excited. the only hope now is that the toning down of shows is a temporary thing (for example if BSX are fighting whether Ofcom have the right to punish them, or are telling Ofom that everything they have shown can be seen on other encrypted channels). Because you can be certain that if Ofcom can justify their oversight of BSX then then stronger shows are gone for good. And no amount of people ranting on here about how BSX have to put on stronger shows because that's what some people want is going to work.

The only way to get stronger shows is to either change Ofcom's rules, or prove they don't apply to you.

The saddest truth is that BSX were probably either reported by a rival, or that evidence found on forums like this was enough for Ofcom to request recordings of those nights.

Just thought i'd mention again that Ofcom themselves have said they have no powers over the Dutch regulated BS channels, they have said they do not deal with any complaints concerning BS channels with a Dutch licence if any are made, they do not request recordings of any BS Dutch regulated channels, they cannot give them a fine or revoke their licence because they do not have a Ofcom licence to revoke, they cannot revoke a Dutch licence, only the Dutch regulators can do that, the Dutch channels are out of Ofcom's jurisdiction/remit as stated by Ofcom themselves. Ofcom only deal with complaints and request recordings etc from channels they grant licences to . Ofcom do not regulate European channels with a European licence . Ofcom do not make laws concerning European licensed channels broadcasting on UK TV, Ofcom make rules/guidelines etc for the channels they grant licences to .
Ofcom have said themselves that if any complaints about the Dutch regulated BS channels are made to them that they pass them over to NICAM the Dutch regulator to deal with .
Ofcom have themselves said they are powerless to ban or block the BS channels broadcasting on freeview even if they break their rules due to European laws that allow overseas company's to broadcast and be regulated by a regulator from another country even when broadcast on UK TV, in this case the Dutch regulator Nicam is the regulator that would request recordings, fine or ban BS if serious breaches of NICAM's rules were broken .

The regular BS channel that broadcast before 12am on freeview are breaking Ofcom rules every night by the way, Ofcom rules say they cannot broadcast on freeview before 12am , NICAM have said they see nothing wrong with BS starting before 12am and allow them to do so even when Ofcom moaned to them about BS breaking their rules .

PS, The bad camera work was mostly to blame for the poor shows last night due to inept/useless camera operators, not the rules .

{edit} Just thought i'd mention seeing as Amanda and Bang Babes has been mentioned that Ofcom gave Bang Babes a fine for Amanda and Jemma's Lolly pop incident, Ofcom did not revoke their licence for that incident, it took place in November 2009, Ofcom revoked the licence of Bang Babes a year or so later (December 2010 i think) for repeatedly breaking rules, a large proportion of breaches were actually for the day shows by the way. Sadly they didn't have a Dutch licence .

I understand the nicam point. However, seeing as bsx themselves have stated they have been ofcomed then that's what I believe has happened. There is nothing stopping ofcom from trying to establish that they should be overseeing bsx again. There is nothing stopping ofcom appealing the original decision. And there is nothing saying bsx haven't gone further than even nicam would allow. But if you'd rather believe that bsx have deliberately tamed their output in order to annoy their customers and make less money then that's up to you!
01-07-2013 19:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Grawth, i have not said i believe BS are deliberately taming their out put to annoy their customers to make less money , i was after reading you're post mealy giving some facts not speculation concerning BSX, and that Ofcom have said they have no powers to ban, block, fine, ask for recordings etc because according to Ofcom (not me) the BS channels with the Dutch licence are out of their jurisdiction, they are regulated by NICAM not Ofcom as stated by Ofcom.
Ofcom themselves are governed by European laws concerning this matter and European laws allow NICAM to regulate the BS channel with a Dutch licence, Ofcom cannot change European laws they have no power's to do so, Ofcom would have to go to the European courts to try and get these laws changed .
Maybe Ofcom could try and get regulatory control over BSX, or maybe not, we don't know that's just speculation at this point, it would mean taking on the Dutch Regulators and in some way i suspect try and make out they are not fit to regulate channels on UK TV.(my speculation not fact)
Nicam have been regulating babe channel on Sky since 2003 i believe and regulating babe channels on freeview since 2008 (party girls) ,
Ofcom have in fact given NICAM as a example of a good regulatory body when discussing regulators from other country's .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 19:56 by mr mystery.)
01-07-2013 19:24
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2013 19:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
Grawth, i have not said BS are deliberately taming their out put to annoy their customers to make less money in my post, i was after reading you're post mealy giving some facts not speculation concerning BSX and that Ofcom have said they have no powers to ban, block, fine, ask for recordings etc because according to Ofcom (not me) the BS channels with the Dutch licence are out of their jurisdiction, they are regulated by NICAM not Ofcom as stated by Ofcom.
Ofcom themselves are governed by European laws concerning this matter and European laws allow NICAM to regulate the BS channel with a Dutch licence, Ofcom cannot change European laws they have no power's to do so, Ofcom would have to go to the European courts to try and get these laws changed . Maybe Ofcom could try and get regulatory control over BSX, or maybe not, we don't know that's just speculation at this point, it would mean taking on the Dutch Regulators and in some way i suspect they are not fit to regulate channel on UK TV, Nicam have been regulating babe channel on Sky since 2003 i believe and regulating babe channels on freeview since 2008 (party girls) and Ofcom have given NICAM in regulation discussions as a example of a good regulatory body .

Hi mr mystery - I know you haven't, but others on here have certainly suggested that bsx is deliberately showing tame shows when they don't have to. I go back again to what bsx have actually said, which is that they have been "ofcomed" What form that interference has taken I do not know but it certainly implies either that Ofcom do have some control after all, or that bsx have gone far enough to break nicam rules (and perhaps were reported to nicam by Ofcom). Both those explanations offer more realism than the popular "bsx decided to produce very tame shows cos they're bastards out to shaft us all every chance they get".

The question of who regulates, which rules apply, and what those rules actually are is an interesting one but at the moment so much is done behind the scenes that I doubt we could get a full picture from anywhere.
01-07-2013 20:02
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

this is purely a personal point of view,but theres quite a lot of stuff being put out at the moment from bsx that I don't believe.to be totally honest,theres times I wouldn't trust them as far as I would be able to throw them with a 2 ton weight wrapped round their waist.
01-07-2013 20:04
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(01-07-2013 18:53 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Down to 12 certificate tonight. Seriously give us 2 or 3 nights hard stuff and keep the soft stuff for FTA....

More like PG - this channel has lost the plot
01-07-2013 20:05
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Here's the thing I don't understand. For years bsx have been the only player in the encrypted babeshow game. They provide something that no other channel does. I have never seen a full live show (not the webcam preview stuff) - with the exception of the balloon show - that could actually be shown on fta. And yet the vast majority of posts on here are complaints about the strength of the shows.

No one ever asks why other babe channels don't have encrypted shows.

No one ever complains that the likes of tvx, playboy and tac aren't strong enough, or that they don't have babeshows of their own any more.

Why is that?
01-07-2013 20:15
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2013 20:04 )sierraman Wrote:  this is purely a personal point of view,but theres quite a lot of stuff being put out at the moment from bsx that I don't believe.to be totally honest,theres times I wouldn't trust them as far as I would be able to throw them with a 2 ton weight wrapped round their waist.

So what is your explanation for the recent tamer shows?
01-07-2013 20:17

babestation xtra